CH-4 Off To The USJ

Jiro's POV
It was 10pm and I wanted to get to sleep early as who knew what hell Aizawa would put us through the next day. I put down my guitar and got ready for bed. As I was about to fall asleep my phone buzzed, I jumped out of my bed hoping it was Midoriya only to find out that Mina had added me and all of the girls to a group chat.

M: Hey Hey Hey Guys
H: Hey Mina
Y: Mina it's getting late why are you texting at this late of an hour
M: What do you mean late, I'm not going to sleep for another 3hrs
U: Shouldn't we be sleeping early so we aren't tired for school though
M: Okay, okay, okay fine. But quickly I have everything planned out for girls night
Y: Couldn't this have waited till we were in school as we will all see eachother tomorrow
H: Come on Yaomomo, this is girls night. Go on Mina I can't wait
M: Alright, alright I'll give you the full details tomorrow but is everyone free Saturday
H: YES DEFINITELY
Y: Yes I will be free
U: Of course
A: I can make it 'Ribbit'
M: Jiro, how about you?
Oh no, what do I say. I'm going to the mall with Midoriya on Saturday, I don't want to tell them as they'll all jump to conclusions. I have to make up something that they won't pry too much into.
J: I can't make it, I'm heading out to the mall with my parents. They've been really busy lately so I wanted to spend some time with them
Please believe this lie, please.
M: Too bad, how about Sunday then?
J: Sure

After that debacle I quickly put my phone down and went to sleep. I really hope they don't pry into it too much.

Time skip - The next day
I got up early in the morning and went through the same routine. Shower, get dressed, make up, breakfast and then head to school. I got on the train and started to think about yesterday, I was going out with Midoriya but told the girls that I was spending time with my parents. Midoriya is terrible at lying so if anybody asks him about the weekend he won't be able to keep it a secret and Mina will instantly jump to conclusions and never let it go. There's no point on dwelling on it now.

I arrived to class about 5 minutes early, only a few people were. Ilda, obviously, Yaomomo who I gave a quick wave and a few others which I haven't really spoken to. I'm getting more comfortable with the class now, I've made friends with the girls as well as Midoriya and Ilda, which is more friends than I expected I would have at this point. I quickly sat down at my seat and waited for Midoriya to arrive. Most of the class arrived before him and when he arrived about 7 people swarmed around him as he entered telling him how amazing he was the other day. Even Mina was fangirling around him, he was really flustered and didn't know what to do or say. He looked over Kirishimas shoulder to see me and shot a glance at me begging for help. I just giggled a little and watched as he dealt with the most attention he's ever had in his life.

Aizawa was late for class which didn't help Midoriya as our classmates continued to swarm him. He eventually got through them and sat in his seat next to mine.
"Thanks for the help", he said sarcastically. I giggled at him as he tried not to smile
"You were fine, you didn't need my help", he just smiled and started to giggle a little
"Yeah you're right, it would've been nice though", I giggled at him again. We continued our conversation talking about random things until Mr Aizawa arrived.

About 5 minutes later he arrived at stood at the front of the classroom.
"This next part will decide your future, you need to pick a class representative".
Everyone started putting their hands up except for me and Midoriya. We just looked at eachother for a second and then slowly put our hands up. It was utter chaos nothing was getting sorted, Mr Aizawa had fallen asleep in the corner. It was obvious he didn't really care that much about anything. The chaos continued for another minute before Ilda interjected suggesting that an election was the best course of action. We all agreed to this and placed our votes. Ilda, who suggested this idea got zero votes, he was visibly upset but didn't argue as this was his idea. Everyone else got either 1 or 0 votes except for Yaomomo who got 2 votes and Midoriya who got 4 votes.