CH-25 An S Ranked Villain

Kirishima's POV
I woke up early to get some training done but as I was trying to roll out of bed an arm wrapped around me and refused to let go. I looked over to my left confused as to why someone else was in my bed only to remember when I saw who it was. Oh yeah, Mina wanted to spend the night. I almost forgot. Last night Mina had shown up at my door when I was half asleep and insisted on spending the night together, she reasoned that because Midobro and Jiro could share a room we could too. I was too tired to argue so I let her in and went straight to sleep. I decided to skip morning training today and let Mina cuddle with me, I did enjoy it though I wouldn't like to admit it to anyone.

A while later Mina woke up but refused to get up, I had to forcefully pick her up to wake her up properly. She tried to resist but couldn't overpower me, I grabbed my school clothes and got changed in my bathroom and told Mina to get changed whilst I went and grabbed breakfast. Once I was downstairs I saw Jiro but not Midobro.
"Hey Jiro, how come Midobro isn't up yet?" I asked.
"He already is up"
"Oh, is he training"
"Dunno, he got a call earlier this morning about something. He told me but I was still half asleep and didn't listen, then he left"
"Oh right. Do you know when he'll be back, we were going to train together after school?"
"No idea, I probably should've payed attention to him but he should be back for class. He wouldn't miss it right?"
"True, thanks" She just waved her hand tiredly at me as I left.

We all started heading towards class and I still couldn't see Midobro anywhere, he wasn't in class once we arrived either and I started to get worried. As the bell went Mr Aizawa showed up to class, it was unusual for him to be on time.
"Woah Mr Aizawa, it actually looks like you didn't wake up 5 minutes ago" Kaminari shouted out without a second thought.
"Yeah I was woken up early unfortunately. Now I wan-"
"Sir where's Midobro? He hasn't shown up yet" I asked causing most of the class to nod in unison.
"Yeah, he's the reason I didn't get as much sleep as I would've liked. He has a work study and Mirko doesn't understand the concept of sleep"
"No way, he actually got a work study with Mirko" Kaminari said. We all looked at him wondering how he could be so stupid.
"ARE YOU ACTUALLY THAT STUPID PIKACHU, HE HAD AN INTERNSHIP WITH HER. OBVIOUSLY HE WOULD GET AN OFFER" Bakugo yelled.
"Oh yeah, forgot about that" Kaminari replied.
"Right, now that Kaminari has had his brain cell returned can I get on with what I was saying" We all nodded to him whilst Kaminari just sighed. "Right, about work studies so of you have been given offers as well. Tokoyami has an offer with Hawks, Uraraka and Asui have an offer from Ryukyu and finally Kirishima has an offer from Fatgum. Do you accept, if you do I can get the paperwork sorted for you quickly?" Me, Uraraka, Tsu and Tokoyami all agreed to these work study offers whilst Bakubro just growled as he was angry about not being able to do it. With that all settled our normal classes continued for the rest of the day.

It was about 9pm, one hour before curfew, and Midobro hadn't come back yet. We knew that he was with Mirko doing his work study but we expected him to be back before curfew or Mr Aizawa would flip and he'd be in big trouble. I had texted him multiple times throughout the day and so had many other people in our class, Mr Aizawa had told us that he would be okay as well as that Mirko doesn't exactly take breaks so he wouldn't be able to text us. We all went to bed and hoped that Midobro would be back by the morning.

Midoriya's POV
"Ugh Mirko, do you ever sleep? We've been going none stop since we had that break for food" I asked.
"Not really, I get maybe a couple of hours sleep a week" She responded unaware of how unhealthy that was.
"Really? Why?"
"Villains will take any chance they get to commit a crime, if I'm not here to stop them then they may get away"
"Right, of course. Shouldn't I be heading back to school though? I do have lessons in less than an hour"
"Nah, I've got you for the rest of today too and we ain't stopping till we face off against a powerful villain so I can get a challenge and see what you can do kiddo" She said with her typical cocky grin. She is way too intense. Why did I have to get scouted by the crazy one? I really hope that her attitude doesn't rub off on me. We continued leaping between buildings looking for villains but not finding anyone that challenging.