CH-21 Party Night

Jiro's POV
I headed out to the mall with Izuku to get the shopping for the dorm as well as the stuff for the party. Once we arrived at the mall, hands connected, we went around all the shops we needed to, we spent the most time food shopping as we needed food for the week for the entire class as well as snacks for the party. That's when we got to talking.
"So, I know I've asked you this before but you didn't answer. Why'd you decided to be a hero?" Izuku asked me.
"Oh, well... Ugh, you might as well know. It's because of... You..." I responded.
"HUH, me. But we didn't know each other until we arrived at UA" He was shocked and curious as to how he had inspired her to be a hero without knowing her.
"Well, we did meet once... Kind of anyway. We crossed paths when you were attacked by the sludge villain, you seemed really down and didn't notice me. Then you ran past me to attack the sludge villain to save Bakugo"
"Really, wait that was you by the tunnel. I thought so"
"Huh, you knew?"
"I assumed it was you when our eyes met on our first day, it had been a while since we had seen each other so I didn't completely recognise you but had my suspicions"
"Really... Well seeing you charge in to save him inspired me so I became a hero and luckily ran into you again" He smiled at me brightly. I guess knowing he inspired me before attending UA makes him happy. "Actually there's something I want to ask you too. At the mall last time you mentioned All for One to Shigaraki, how did you know about him?" I asked. I noticed his facial expression change to one of panic as he hesitated to pick up some snacks for the party.
"I, uhm... I can't lie to you so I'll tell you the truth. All Might told me about him"
"Why? If you have something going on that you can't tell me about don't worry about it though"
"I'll tell you about it later, in private" He gulped after he said that, I could tell it was serious but decided to wait for this later he said.
"Oh, did you ever tell your parents about us?" He flinched as I said that, I thought I knew why but I was wrong.
"Yeah I told my Mum and was extremely happy, she wanted to meet you actually but we haven't been able to plan anything yet actually"
"Oh right, what about your dad?"
"Uhm... Well I'm sure he would have a similar reaction if he ever bothered to check up on my life" I could tell I'd hit a sensitive topic but my curiousity outweighed my instincts.
"What do you mean?"
"My dad left me when I was 5, I haven't seen him since. Nor have I seen my sister"
"You have a sister?" I was shocked, he hadn't mentioned a sister before.
"Yeah apparently, but I don't remember her" I decided not to press more into his situation and continued to shop with him, I also brought up some happier topics to talk about and cheer him up.

We finished all of the shopping which took us about an hour, it was now about 7pm and we started to make our way to the dorms. Before something crossed my mind.
"You know, I just realised something. Since we've had so many disasters happen lately we haven't actually had our first proper date"
"Omg, I didn't even realise. I'm sorry, I-"
"Dude chill, I don't mind. After all we have spent a lot of time together recently, we have been sharing a bed for the past week. Besides you haven't had the opportunity with everything going on so don't beat yourself up about it, I did forget as well after all"
"Yeah I know but I'll make it up to you, we'll go out somewhere after school next week"
"Alright, thanks Izu"

We arrived at the dorms and started to put everything we bought away with the help of Kirishima, as he wanted to talk to Izuku about something and Yaomomo. Once everything was away Izuku left with Kirishima, I asked where they were going and Izuku told me they were heading to Kirishima's room for something. They quickly left and I just shrugged it off before going to talk with the other girls.

Kirishima's POV
I went up to my room with Midobro after helping him and Jiro put away the shopping, I wanted to talk to him about the favour I asked him for a week prior as well as just catch up. We had become a lot better friends since the Bakubro rescue mission and especially so this last week. Once we entered my room I sat down on my bed whilst he sat on my chair by my desk.
"So, how's things with you and Jiro?" I asked as to not rush into my thing, but also because I was genuinely curious.
"Very well actually, although we just realised that with all of the disastrous events we haven't actually been on a date yet" He responded
"Really Midobro, you should probably do something about that"
"Yeah I know, I'm taking her out next week after class. I just need to get permission from a teacher, I'll ask All Might he won't say no"
"You two are really close huh"
"Yeah, I'm just a bit of a fan boy" He started to scratch the back of his head and sweat drop at his own comment, I joined him and sweat dropped as well. "Anyway, about the favour you asked me for. I think it would be best to do it at the party"
"Yeah I was thinking that too, so what's your idea because I'm completely stumped"
"Right so here's my plan... You'll be with Mina for sure after the party"