CH-18 Nightmares

Jiro's POV
We were all training until about 4pm with a few breaks before heading back to the dorms, Izuku being who he is decided to stay and train for a little longer seeing as he was already in his hero costume. I sat down with the rest of the class just hanging out whilst we were all watching TV. Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Mina were running around the dorms trying to irritate Bakugo as much as possible but this also caused Iida to get irritated as well, not just because they were running around annoying a classmate but also because Bakugo was starting to blow things up. Well, living with our classmates will be eventful to say the least. I just hope that they don't kill me before we become pros. I got bored pretty quickly but every now and then the 'Bakusquad', as they dubbed themselves without Bakugo's permission, did something stupid yet funny which kept me downstairs with them all. However my eyes kept glancing towards the door waiting for Izuku so that we could do something together, it wasn't that I didn't like my classmates but I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend. My nightmare was still haunting me but I didn't want to let it consume me, I had hoped that surrounding myself with all of my friends would help but it didn't. The only thing that has ever calmed me down was spending time with Izuku.

After about two hours Izuku had finally shown up, but a little too late for me to spend time with him. We were about to eat our dinner but I did manage to save a seat for Izuku which he quickly sat in. Once we finished we sat back with the majority of the class in the common area and continued to chat amongst ourselves, I had snuggled up to Izuku but not enough for others to catch on. I was still tired from the training as I didn't get much sleep due to the nightmare, I yawned which caught Izuku's attention.
"You okay Kyoka?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm just a little tired" I replied.
"It's only 7pm though, did you get enough sleep last night?" He asked concerned.
"Y-Yeah, I guess that the training tired me out more than I expected" I lied.
"Really, you've done rougher training before and not gotten this tired though" He looked at me with genuine concern plastered on his face. I felt really bad for lying but I couldn't tell him, it would worry him too much especially since there was nothing he could do.
"Don't worry, I'm fine. Trust me" Please don't pry anymore, I don't like lying to you.
"Okay, I'll trust you" He gave me a bright smile which I weakly returned.
"Actually I think I'll head to bed now to make sure I get enough rest for tomorrow. See you tomorrow"
"Yeah see you tomorrow"

I walked into my room and took a quick shower before getting changed into a comfortable bra and some comfortable shorts. I slumped onto my bed and tried to get some sleep and hoped for my nightmares to stay away forever.

In Jiro's Dream
I was walking through the USJ when I saw Tomura Shigaraki, Kuirogiri and a Nomu but this time I wasn't with Kaminari and Yaomomo, I was next to Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki. I looked around frantically to see where Izuku was as he was normally where I am right now, eventually I found him running towards me with Kaminari and Yaomomo. I smiled as I had found him but then I realised what was about to happen. The Nomu charged it's way towards Izuku and gripped his neck with one hand, I stood there frozen as I watched him slowly squeeze. I could see Izuku slowly losing his breathe. Everything around me went purely white, the only things left in this world were me, Izuku and the Nomu. I still couldn't move and I could only watch. After what felt like forever Izuku's hands which were gripping onto the Nomu's hand dropped to his sides, I screamed but no noise came out of my mouth. The Nomu then threw his body so it laid down right infront of me, I dropped to my knees and buried my face into his lifeless corpse as I cried but yet again no sound came out. My throat was dry and I couldn't speak, my entire body was now trembling as I laid down onto his body. Then a bright light flashed before my eyes as I looked up.

Back to Reality
I sat up in my bed quickly sweating whilst breathing heavily, tears were streaming down my face as my throat felt dry. I was trembling and could barely bring myself to move or think. I slowly turned my head around my room for my eyes to eventually lay themselves on my phone, my trembling hands slowly made their way to grab it and turn it on. It took me a few minutes to just turn on my phone as my fingers were trembling and I could concentrate on putting my password in, once my phone was unlocked I went to my contacts and clicked on Izuku's name to call him. I was panicking internally, I had never had a nightmare like that one and because it was Izuku dying instead of me like every time before my response was very different. I then called Izuku and desperately waited for him to pick up.
"Hey Kyoka, what's up?..."