CH-22 A New Power

Jiro's POV
I woke up laying on top of Izuku, he was still fast asleep so I just stared at his face whilst not moving as to not wake him up. He was still asleep after about 30 minutes and I got really confused as he is normally up for training way before I'm up. Why is he taking so long to wake up, I'm tempted to forcefully wake him up. Nope that's not a good idea, he can be intense when he's mad, and that would make him mad. Although it's kinda hot when he's mad, he's not nervous and very confident. I had moved around a bit whilst thinking causing Izuku to wake up.
"Ugh, wait you're up before me?" He said barely opening his eyes.
"Yep, now get up sleepy head" I pulled the pillow from beneath his head and threw it at his face before standing up and going to get changed. I checked the time and it was 7am. I actually woke up early, and he wouldn't have gotten up on time if I hadn't woken him up. I walked out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the edge of his bed whilst staring at his right hand.
"Dude, you okay?" I asked snapping him out of his trance.
"Huh, oh yeah I'm fine" He replied.
"You sure, because I don't see anything that interesting on your hand. Well other than the scars at least" I said causing Izuku to laugh a little.
"No, I just had a really weird dream" He said whilst redirecting his gaze to his hand.
"Oh, so what was it about?" I asked out of curiosity.
"I uh, it's difficult to explain. As in I can't remember what happened but I do at the same time" He said whilst scratching the back of his head.
"What? Dude you make no sense sometimes, but whatever I'm gonna go downstairs. See you in a few" I kissed him before leaving the room and heading down to the common area.

Once I got downstairs a few people were already downstairs, Iida walked up to me and told me to grab my hero costume before we leave for class as we were supposed to go straight to one of the training grounds. I wonder what we'll be doing in class if we're heading straight to the training grounds. Maybe we're doing training battles against each other. I grabbed some breakfast and sat down next to Mina who was clinging to Kirishima's arm, he looked a little worse for ware but he had a genuine smile so I didn't question it. Izuku hadn't come down yet even though it had been around 20 minutes. I was starting to get worried as he only had to get changed and should've been down no more than a few minutes after me.
"Oi, extras. Where's Deku?!" Bakugo screamed.
"He's probably still in his room, he seemed a little off when I left" I told him.
"Off, what do you mean?" He calmed down a little and I got a little confused as he doesn't normally care about Izuku.
"I dunno, he said he had a weird dream and was staring at his hand. He wasn't making any sense when I asked him to explain it to me so who knows"
"Right, I'll go get him" I just looked at him with a confused look as he walked off to go see Izuku with no anger. I guess they did make up after all.

Midoriya's POV
I was staring at my hand thinking about the weird dream I had that night, I had lost track of time but was interrupted from my thoughts by a knocking at the door.
"Oi, nerd open up before I blow this door up?" I walked over to the door and opened it to see Kacchan.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Really, you haven't come down yet. We're supposed to head to class soon"
"Oh I lost track of time I'll be down in a minute"
"Your girlfriend also said you had some weird dream and were staring at your hand. What's that about?"
"One for All" Was all I said. Kacchan then sat down on my chair.
"What happened? I thought you hadn't seen the vestiges since the sports festival, did they show up again?"
"Yes, but it was different this time. The figures weren't blurry this time, I could see them all clearly except for two and I was a blur except for my upper head and right hand. All Might was also a little blurry. Then I saw the first user talking to All for One, they didn't react to my presence and it looked like his memories. The origin of One for All" Kacchan just gasped at this.
"The origin of One for All? What happened with that?" He asked with extreme curiosity.
"Well, I saw the first get essentially tortured by All for One and he explained his motives. He then gave the first a quirk. As this happened everything dispersed and he spoke to me again saying the 'the time has finally come' as another blurry figure appeared behind him, it was just one but looked similar to one that I had seen before. They both reached out their hands to me and I reached out with my right hand. The next thing I know I saw Kyo right above me waking me up" Kacchan didn't say anything for a little while, he was thinking and processing everything that I had said.
"So, what d-" Kacchan was about to speak before someone else knocked on my door.
"MIDORIYA, BAKUGO PLEASE HEAD DOWNSTAIRS WE MUST HEAD TO CLASS IMMEDIATELY" Iida shouted. I sighed and stood up with Kacchan and headed to the door.
"We'll have to talk about this later" He just nodded in response and we made our way to class. On the way neither me nor Kacchan had spoken to anyone except for a simple greeting as we came down, we were both concerned about my dream and what it could mean for my power.