CH-5 Deku's True Power

???'s POV
"Huh, it seems as though All Might isn't here"
"The schedule said that he should be here"
"Ah well, we can at least have some fun. Maybe that will bring the number one hero out to play"
An army of villains charged through the portal but before they could even make it to the stairs which led straight to the students Erasurehead  jumped down. He was at the bottom of the stairs in an instant, he didn't even hesitate to charge in. He started taking down our allies with one blow each. This is outrageous. He kept taking them out, nobody could sneak up on him or even get close to him.
"Kuirogiri, deal with 13 and the brats"
"Yes Shigaraki"

About 5 minutes later Erasurehead was struggling, I had managed to destroy his elbow but he erased my quirk saving his life. Kuirogiri had made sure the Space Hero was out of commission and the students were scattered. Well it's time to end this.
"Nomu, go"

Midoriya's POV
I was hiding at the edge of the water with Mineta and Tsu watching Aizawa take out those villains. We were about to head back to the entrance as there were less villains keeping a watch out for any others. But when we were about to leave I looked over to Mr Aizawa one last time to see something that chilled me to my core. This bird faced monster had grabbed a hold of Mr Aizawa and was continuously smashing his face into the ground. NO, NO, NO... Mr Aizawa...

Mr Aizawa tried to erase this monsters quirk but it responded by breaking his arm like it was a twig. I was watching them with fear on my face, if a pro couldn't stop it how would we all survive. Then I heard his voice.
"Lets make this hurt". A man covered in hands appeared in front of us in an instant and grabbed a hold of Tsu's face. Wait why isn't she disintegrating. I looked to my right and saw Mr Aizawa erasing this mans quirk. I didn't hesitate to jump out of the water and pull back my arm. I charged up the power in my arm to 100% and went to smash the villain. Wait my arm didn't break, after all this time now I can get a good smash in. Nice. I looked up to this this Nomu monster standing in front of me. A One For All 100% smash didn't effect him and at this point I knew he was bad news. But at this very moment 'he' arrived.
"YOU'RE ALL SAFE NOW. BECAUSE I AM HERE", All Might had arrived but he wasn't smiling.

In an instant he rushed down to the battle field and knocked down the remaining low level villains and grabbed a hold of Mr Aizawa. He then proceeded to grab me, Tsu and Mineta. He asked us to carry him and take him to the main entrance as he dealt with these villains.

We were walking back up to the entrance when I looked back to see All Might caught in a trap by the villains. Oh no, they found his weak spot. All Might was struggling I didn't have time to think. I handed Mr Aizawa to Tsu and rushed towards All Might, I didn't have a plan but I had to help. I couldn't leave All Might to die not after everything he's done to help him. As I jumped at them the mist villain appeared in front of me, I thought I was done for when Kaachan appeared.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY DEKU"
"Kaachan, Todoroki, Kirishima. You guys came."
"Ofcourse we can't let these villains get the best of All Might now can we" Todoroki responded coldly

All Might got out of the villains grip and retreated back to us to defend us from the villains but he was visibly injured. There was no way he was faster than that Nomu creature now however we had the mist villain held down thanks to Kaachan. The hand guy started to scratch his neck vigorously and was visibly upset.
"How could you let some brats get the best of you Kuirogiri. Dammit we had the number one hero right where we wanted him. We could've killed him dammit!"
All Might was defending us so there was no way for them to come after us without going through All Might. I thought we were safe, that we had them beat even if All Might was injured. Then I noticed the hand guy look behind him.
"Nomu, over there. GO!"
I looked where he was looking to see Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and... JIRO. The Nomu appeared in front of them in an instant then grabbed Jiro around the neck. NO, NO, NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. I JUST MADE A FRIEND WHO CARES ABOUT ME AND THEY ARE GOING TO KILL HER. My anger raged, I was on the verge of tears. Everyone around me noticed this and looked frightened about what Nomu was about to do.