CH-20 The Licensing Exam

Jiro's POV
It wasn't long before Izuku was back, but Mr Aizawa was with him. As they walked in Mr Aizawa had a look of hatred on his face but I couldn't tell why. What did Izu say that caused Mr Aizawa to get this angry.
"Mineta... You're on house arrest for a week, you can still participate in the licensing exam but won't be attending the training. You will clean up the dorms by yourself and you will stay far away from the girls side of the dorms. Say or do anything like you did yesterday and the punishment will be far worse..." The entire class including Bakugo looked in shock as Mr Aizawa was barely containing his anger. "You're lucky, if Principal Nezu wasn't in charge I'd expel you right now" He then walked out of the dorms and left without another word. Suddenly every eye was on Izuku as he obviously knew what had happened, Mineta was panicking trying to think what he did which caused Mr Aizawa to get this angry.
"Midobro, was that about what he said last night?" Kirishima asked. Izuku just nodded at his question.
"Wait what did he say last night?" I asked. Kirishima looked at me with a shocked expression.
"What do you mean? It's what he said to y-" Izuku had stopped Kirishima from saying anything more before whispering something to him before speaking up himself.
"It's probably best if you don't know, trust me" He said with a downed look. I could tell he was protecting me from something but I couldn't tell what until it suddenly clicked. He must've said something perverted to me and I forgot from the stress. But Mr Aizawa has never gone this far before to his perverted nature, so what did he say?
"Oh and Kirishima it may be best to leave what you asked me for till after the exam" Izuku said
"Yeah I agree" Kirishima responded. We were all confused as to what Kirishima could want from Izuku but brushed it off as we knew we wouldn't get any answers, although that didn't stop Mina from asking Kirishima over and over again to no avail.

From then on me and Izuku rejoined the class without Mineta and focused on improving or making ultimate moves. Thanks to Izuku I had some ideas but I still had to put them to practice which was easier said than done. We hung out with the entire class, minus Mineta, after training. Apparently the new school therapist suggested that I stay with Izuku in his dorm for the time being which Mr Aizawa unexpectedly agreed to. When the class found out and asked him why he just said 'Shut up or get expelled' which managed to quell the curiosity.

The next week was pretty uneventful, the only things which really happened were training, watching Mineta suffer with his house arrest and Kirishima and Izuku spending an unusual amount of time together. Not to mention me getting to sleep in Izuku's bed every night with him. Uraraka grew very jealous as she liked Izuku but she couldn't complain as she knew that there was something wrong with me and Izuku was the only one able to keep me calm. I had also gone to some therapy sessions with our new school therapist to help me deal with my trauma, I was making good progress but wasn't comfortable sleeping alone yet. Then eventually it was the day of the licensing exam. We all got up early and prepared ourselves for the trials to come, unfortunately Mineta was allowed to participate. We grabbed our stuff and got on the bus heading for the exam arena.

Once we arrived some people from Shiketsu High, UA's rival school, approached us before some students and a certain green haired teacher showed up from a different school. Ketsubutsu Academy showed up and their teacher, who Izuku seemed to recognise as Ms Joke, proposed to Mr Aizawa which he quickly refused as though he was expecting her to ask. She kept making jokes before her and her class eventually left for the exam, we followed behind them and went to change into our hero costumes.

The first part of the exam was a race to eliminate two people, only the first 100 people to achieve this would pass and there were about 1500 people participating in the exam. With that the walls of the room we were in began to fall and we ran off to find a place to prepare before it started, our entire was sticking together except for a few. Bakugo left with Kaminari and Kirishima whilst Todoroki went off on his own to use his power to it's fullest extent. I tried to stick to Izuku as much as possible but it wasn't easy, once the exam started every school swarmed our class as they knew our quirks and weaknesses. We were able to counter all of the balls thrown at us but we were still surrounded, someone sent balls threw the ground so I placed my hand speakers on the ground and released a powerful sound wave. HEARTBEAT DISTORTION. The balls flew out of the ground and went straight for Mineta but it got countered. Damn, I kinda wish I didn't block that now. After all of that a Ketsubutsu student shook the entire arena causing the ground to split apart separating all of us, and I got separated from Izuku.