Chapter 25

When I arrive at the club, I notice Willie pacing back and forth.

"Willie?" He shoots his head up and looks at me.

"Oh, hey! I'm glad you're back!" He says.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing! I was just going to tell you that there might be a performance tonight."

"Great. Just what I needed! But, wait, where's Caleb then?" I ask.

"Umm, he's practicing...."

"Stop with the lies Willie. Where is he at?" I ask again.

"Tonight's performance is for your band. He's trying to bring them here." He sighs.

"Oh no. No no no. He is not bringing them back! I should have known he was going to lie!" I yell.

"Don't go after him! He says he will punish you if you do!" He yells.

"I don't care! I'm saving my band!" I say.

"Emma, wait!" Before he can say another word, I teleport back to the studio. The boys look at me with a shocked face.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asks.

"I thought you have to stay in the club." Reggie says.

"I do. But you guys need to leave right now!" I yell.

"We were planning on doing that. We're not coming back here anyways." Luke says.

"Alright, good. But you need to get out right away before-"

"And where is it that you think you're going?" A voice behind me asks. It's too late.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asks.

"Such hostility!" Caleb gasps. "I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night. Not everyone gets to play the Orpheum." He chuckles. "And it seems your little friend has figured out where I am."

"I-I'm so sorry. I-" Before I could say anything else, I get shocked again. I fall down to the floor as Caleb chuckles. Both Luke and Reggie try to go after Caleb, but Alex holds them back.

"Leave my sister alone!" Luke shouts.

"She doesn't deserve this!" Alex yells.

"Doesn't deserve this? Hmm, but I thought she kept on disappearing. And I remember telling her she's not allowed to leave. Especially to tell you all to stay away from my club." Caleb says.

"She's only trying to protect us!" Reggie says.

"Protect you? I'm not going to hurt you!" He chuckles. "Even if I did, she can't stop me. I'm more powerful than she is. I could destroy her in a second!"

"D-Destroy me if you want to. As long as my family is safe." I say.

"Aww, such a sweet little girl. I can see why someone is in love with her." Oh no. He knows about Reggie.

"Y-Yeah, I can see why. And that's why she's going to stay with us!" Reggie says.

"And she has that control? Last I recalled, she's in my band now. Not yours." Caleb replies.

"That's her choice and not yours! We know she made a deal, and we're taking that back! We don't want her to sacrifice herself to save us!" Luke yells.

"I'm afraid the deal is already made. And it can't be taken back. You see, I own her soul now. And that means I can keep her if I want to. Which, I do. So unfortunately, you're not going to be able to see her anymore after today." Caleb says.

"If you even try to hurt her, I will kill you!" Reggie yells.

"I'd like to see you try." He smirks. Reggie steps forward, but Luke holds him back. "You forget, I can control you all too. That means I could try and hurt you."

"We know that it's your stamp that's hurting us." Luke says.

"Hmm..."

"We already told you, we have a band. We don't wanna join your little club."

"Yeah. And you can't make us either." Alex says. Caleb looks up and gives him a death glare. "Sir."

"Right. You're crossing over tonight. So exciting!" Caleb says sarcastically. "Funny thing about the cross over, no one really knows what's waiting on the other side. But I know what's happening on this side." He blows a kiss and causes dust to appear and make the boys disappear.

"What did you do? Where did you take them" I ask.

"You'll find out soon." He blows the same dust to me and I disappear.

I hope the boys are safe. If we're going to reunite like this, I at least want them to be okay.

Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying the story/chapter so far! I will say that unless it is a concern, I won't be apologizing for the lengths of chapters. It's not to be mean or anything. It's just that I can't always make a chapter as long as I expect. I will still have the major idea down, just not so many details because I'm too bad of a writer for that XD. Anyways, if it ever bothers you or if you have suggestions, don't be afraid to let me know! I promise, it's nothing against anyone or I'm not being rude. I just can't always write a bunch of things down in a specific chapter. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great summer!