Chapter 2

I teleported to where I thought the studio was. I appeared in front of this big house. Has it been that long since I remember this? Well, I guess I remember there being a house. But I didn't know it looked like this. I noticed a sign that read sold right in front of the studio. Huh, I wonder who it is.

I walk to the doors and try to open them. Oh wait, I'm a ghost. So I guess I can only go through them. As soon as I enter, my eyes widen. Oh my gosh. Our studio is still here. How long has it been? I look around and think of all the memories we had. I walk over to the couch and pick up a notebook. I remember this. It was Luke's lyric book. Wow, it has felt like a long time. I opened the notebook, the first song shown was 'Unsaid Emily'. I read the lyrics and was very shocked.

This song was about my mom. He did feel bad for leaving. But why? Our parents were so cruel. People always saw them as polite, but they weren't. They have never been there for us. And Luke left because of them. I guess he can forgive, but that doesn't mean I will. I sigh and put the notebook down.

All of a sudden, I hear the door start opening. I'd hide, but no one will see me anyways. A girl enters with her husband and two kids. It's Rose. Rose and her FAMILY?! Does she have kids?! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy! Ahhh! Sorry, I just had an exciting moment there. Anyways, they start looking around and placing things everywhere.

"Hey Rose, I see you're moving in here! That's cool because-" I say before her husband interrupts me.

"So, should we get rid of some of this stuff?" He asks.

"Umm, no! You shouldn't!" I shout.

"Well, not everything. This studio was actually where Sunset Curve practiced before, well..." Rose says.

"Right. Well, let us know what to get rid of, and we'll start trashing." He says. She starts looking around and stops at this one corner.

"Hey, I remember that! Oh gosh, we'd hang out there all the time while the boys pr-"

"Here's some stuff. I don't remember where this came from." Rose says. My eyes start to widen.

"Wait, what?! Why would you do that?!" I ask.

"Alright, we'll start throwing it out." Her husband says. They start grabbing stuff and throwing it into bags.

"Please stop! That's my stuff! Those all mean a lot to me!" Tears start coming down as they all start leaving with bags full of my stuff. Rose walks over to the corner again and notices another notebook.

"To the best person in the world. These lyrics all have a special meaning to me. And you'll be the first to see what I have done! Love, Emma. Emma? Who's that?"

"That's me! Luke's sister, remember?!"

"Hmm, that's weird. It must have been a random fan. Hey honey! We missed something!"

"Wha- no! That's my notebook with my lyrics in it! I wrote those songs for" I then watch as her husband throws it in the trash. "No...." I say. They continue to get rid of everything in the corner. They decided to keep some stuff from the rest of the group. But everything else is gone, and it was all mine. Wow, I guess people have forgotten about me. How long has it been?

As soon as they take the trash bag out, I run to it. Luckily, the book was on the top. I try to grab it, but it just goes through. Oh no. Oh, no, no, no, please don't do this! I try to get it again, but it wouldn't work. Dang it! I fall to the floor and start sobbing.

Was I not that important for someone to remember me? Maybe that other ghost was right. I never got the spotlight, which made it easier to be left out. I should join the club. Just to be seen again. I guess there's one way to determine this.

I walk back into the studio, grab a guitar, and sit up at the top. The good thing is there was a song I remember. I make sure the guitar is tuned and start playing.

That there

That's not me

I go

Where I please

I walk through walls

I float down the Liffey

I'm not here

This isn't happening

I'm not here

I'm not here

In a little while

I'll be gone

The moment's already passed

Yeah it's gone

And I'm not here

This isn't happening

I'm not here

I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers

Fireworks and hurricanes

I'm not here

I'm not here

This isn't happening

I'm not here

I'm not here

After the final note, I set the guitar down and get ready to leave. I see Rose sitting there and starting to cry.

"Is everything okay?" Her husband asks.

"Yeah. It just felt like I heard someone singing a song. It was such a beautiful voice. And that voice sounded so familiar." I smile slightly and walk to her.

"You remember now? It's me! Your best friend!" I say.

"Oh, that might have been the car. Carlos started it up and turned up the radio." He chuckles.

"Ah, why doesn't that surprise me? It must have been some famous singer from this year. Anyways, I think I got everything I need in here. Should we go finish everything in the house?" She asks.

"Yeah, let's go." They then walk out.

Wow. Rose did forget me. I guess there's only one place to go, back to the ghost club. At least there, I won't feel invisible or unremembered.

Hey everyone! So while I am a musician, I do not have the talent to write music yet XD. So I picked a song by Radiohead called 'How to disappear completely'. Maybe eventually I'll be able to write music but probably not for this. Anyways, I apologize if the chapter was short! I'll try not to make them that short in the future. But I hope you like this chapter, and as always, you can ask questions or leave suggestions.