♡Chapter 9♡

JK's POV

Tomorrow its mine and Jimin's birthday, I am turning 27 and he is turning 17, I don't know what to get him, he has everything, every year I give him something special. Oh yea I can paint a pic of him.

I hear the bedroom's door open a close, "hyung" he whines, "yes baby?" I answer him, "I want to make a big pool party where I can invite my school and prank the fresh man, it's so boring no-wer days" he said.

"Baby what are you at school" I ask him, "I am a cheerleader? " he said, "you don't bully?" I ask him, "oh I do that too, if I don't bully they will bully me, and we are following your footsteps" he said and I facepalmed.

He is gonna be the death of me. "Okay release party invitations,  be happy that we are doing this at my house, mom and dad won't like this" I said and he nodded, Jimin still doesn't know about his mom, I am planning on telling him tomorrow after the party

"Hyung are you with someone?  Are you gonna get married and leave me?, are you getting tired of me?, do I bother you?, do I disturb you and your girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend?" He asks as if he is panicking

"No baby I am not dating anyone, and I am not marrying anyone at least not till I am 30? And I will never get tired of you, you are not bothering me" I said and he looked relieved, I wonder why. He left and I started planning for the party.

JM's POV

Well tomorrow I am turning 18, I am just scared that hyung will leave me?, but truth is that I am more scared that hyung will marry someone and forget about me, I am scared hyung night be in love.

Why? Because I myself I am in love with my hyung, I know it's weird he is my brother, we share parents, I am scared to tell him, the people who know about this are my friends, all of them and they don't find it weird.

Now I am on my way to Taehyung hyung's house, I need to talk to him about this or I will go crazy, he is already married, guess with who? Hobie hyung, and Joonie hyung got married to Yoongi hyung, cool I know. They had I double wedding, it was amazing, they got married when I was 16 which is 2 years ago.

I knock on his door and Hobie hyung opens it, "hey Jiminie" he said, "hey hyung, is Taetae hyung here?" I ask him and he nods letting me in. "Hyung" I ran to him, tears were almost coming out.

A/N's POV

"Chim baby what's wrong?" Tae asks, "hyung I am scared" jimin said, "what are you scared off? Did you get hurt? Did jungkook do anything to you?" He asks, "no hyung i am weird hyung, but please don't tell him, I beg you I just need and older person to give me advice on this because it hurts, even the thought hurts" he cried

"Talk to me baby" Tae said, "we-well hyung I am in love with someone I am not supposed to love, it is weird hyung, and the thought of him getting married to someone who isn't me hurts hyung even the thought of it hurts" he said.

"Aw baby, who is this person, does he have a girlfriend or boyfriend? " he asks, "no hyung, and if I tell you, you will be disgusted in me, I don't want you to hate me" he said

"Come on baby I promise not to judge" tae said, "i-i......i-......i-.I.....I am- ......i am in love with uh- Ju-Jungkook hyung" Jimin said closing his eyes thinking he will get shouted at and get kicked out, but he was met with a warm hug.

"Aw baby it's okay mhm?, I think you should talk to your hyung tomorrow after party? Tell him how you feel? So how long has it been?" He asks

"4 years back? Since I was 14 I started to have feelings for hyung, and all the girls from the company trying to flirt with him when I go visit him at work made me jealous, sad and angry that i- i- i- uh - I-" jimin kept stuttering not knowing if he should tell him.