♡Chapter 16♡

JK's POV

Jungkook and Ryujin noona have been friends for a week now. Everytime Jimin comes here they always hangout and he even helps her with work. But what he doesn't know is that the media has been blowing up because of the statement he made.

I don't think the fans love it and the other fans of the other idols too. I mean who would when only one idol is allowed to date, but it's only 3 years of a dating ban then after that you can date but he didn't go through it. Some idols are done with it and some still have 1,2 or 3 years or even months. But I have been here for two years and can date how I like. Two years and a half of being an idol and I still don't feel happy. My birthday with hyung is coming soon and I have everything planned, I just have to know what to do.

Yes it is unfair but they would have just talked to the CEO about it unless you were that desperate. You don't need them they need you so you gotta talk your way to things like Jimin did. "Hyung they are hating me for dating my brother" Jimin bust through the door crying.

"What happened baby?" I asked him. "Well I was getting lunch with Ryujin noona then the waiter noticed me and said 'oh you are Jimin the new idol. I heard you are dating your own brother is it true? Are really dating Mr Jeon? How do brothers even date? You guys really need to stop you even have the same second name what a shame to the Jeon family.

Well I know I am a disgrace but he didn't have to rub it all in. Hyung why am I always fill with bad luck?" He said while crying in my arms, I swear to the God that I don't believe in wait I do believe in him but I am going to kill him, how dare he insult my baby.

Now that I think of it I should have my men find him and bring him to the house. "Tell me where he works at and how he looks like" I said and he looked at me trying to remember. "Well it is at xxxxx take out and he has blonde hair, he is the only waiter with blonde hair." He said.

I picked up my call and made a call. "Yes boss?" I heard from the other line, since its still early he might still be there. "Take 3 men with you, go get a blonde boy waiter at xxxx restaurant and get him to the house." I said and cut the call.

"Come on baby we have to go, by the time we get to the place we will find them there, my men are really quick and it's a long way there." I said and he nodded. "But hyung what do you mean your men I am your only men, and what if they find me, everyone will surely hate me even more" he said.

"Baby when I say my men I mean the guys that work for me, ofcourse you are the only one for me, I love you so much, my cute baby boy" I smiled at him and peaked his cute pouty lips. "When even ever did you start giving shits about what people say?" I ask him and he shrugged his shoulders, He is such a cutie, why would anyone hate my baby, oh yea I forgot to ask the men to look for the people who started the hate comments.

We left the office leaving my new Personal Assistant Ryujin noona in charge because she just became my new PA because of Jimin, well he removed her old one I forgot her name, she was wearing short skirts again and I hated her constantly flirts.

Once we got there I saw the men waiting for me at the gate and I know some of them are inside. We came out of the car letting one man park in. Once we got inside we saw him, the boy the insulted my baby. "So your the guy?" I said as I looked at him. He looks pathetic to insult someone.

"Yes hyung he is." Jimin said. "Okay baby let me take care of him" I said as I walked to him. "You, how dare you insult my baby? Who do you think you are?" I ask him. "I didn't mean to, it's just- I just...I was-" I cut him. "Shut up, you dare to insult my baby? He is shame to the Jeon family? Oh boy amma give you the punishment that not even your parents can give you, after that you are dead." I said