♡Chapter 21♡

*The right time is right now*

JK's POV

I woke up and looked around to find the other side of the bed empty. Maybe he is in the toilet because one thing I know Jimin is not, and I mean not a morning person.

I got up and went downstairs but what I found made me shock and not even in a good way. Today we are staying out, until we get that kitchen fixed. Fixed? Well yea Jimin is Jimin, he is my Jimin I know him more than anyone. He was never allowed to make his own food and I mean ever.

Why? He burned the kitchen once, almost burning the whole house. We had to eat take out for a week while the kitchen is being fixed and now it's the same situation. The kitchen is a mess and Jimin is all black from the smoke.

"Hyung" as soon as he saw me he came running to me. "Baby you know you are not allowed to touch any pot and make your own food unless it some instant noodles, on that you don't youse the stove but the microwave" I said looking at him.

"I am sorry hyung, I was just trying to make breakfast for you, you have done so much for me and I just wanted to cook for you just once" he said while sobbing. "Its okay baby, you don't have to cook for me I know you can't so I don't expect you to" I said to him.

"But I want to hyung" he said looking at me pouting. "Do you really way to know how to cook so you can cook for hyung?" I ask him and he quickly nodded. "Okay, if you really want to know how to cook then I think you should get professional help" I said and with that statement he smiled.

"But before that we need to go shower then go out to eat breakfast at a famous and 5 star restaurant" I said to him and he looked at me confused. "Why the expensive restaurant? We could go to a nearby Cafe? " He said and now I understood why he was looking at me like that.

"Well firstly because my baby deserves the best breakfast ever for trying to make me food to eat and secondly we can afford, lastly it's a surprise" I said to him and immediately when he heard the word surprise.

With that we both went to different bathrooms to take a shower. After some time we came out of the bathroom wearing the same outfit.

A/N : hello why are you guys looking hot like it's morning and you guys chose to attack us

Jk: mind your own business A/N
A/N: whatever🙁

We both got in the car and left the apartment. "Where are we going hyung?" The younger asks. "You will see." I said smirking. Soon the car stopped at a big famous restaurant xxxx. Jimin was surprised by that and he jumped on the seat in excitement.

"Hyung let's go in" Jimin said impatient. I just shook my head and locked the car. We both walk in and the place smells like heaven. "Good morning welcome to xxx restaurant would you like a table for 2?" A boy asks and I just nodded.