♡Chapter 15♡

Jimin's POV

I just got to work and everyone is looking at me weirdly. I saw Wonwoo hyung come to me. "Hey Jiminie" he said. "Oh hey hyung...why is everyone looking at me like that?" I ask him. "Oh that, it's because of the news that are saying about you." He said a bit nervous.

"What did they say about me?" I ask him. "Well it's about where Jungkook carried you to my car the other day to the hospital, and the relationship between you and Jungkook, they are assuming that you both are brothers since you are still a teenager and the company rule have a dating ban, you can't be married." He said. "Oh that, I saw it when I came back from the hospital, it's not a big of a deal. And a dating ban rule? I never singed that." I said.

"Yes you did, when you signed the company contract you signed for all the rules." He said d trying to convince me. "Hyung, hyung...you know what fine I signed it, says you." I said talking to my studio.

"Jimin you need to go for a press conference today and in 30 minutes, the journalists are here outside." My manager said as she came to my studio running. "Okay" I said calmly going to change to a formal outfit.

Once I got outside I saw everyone outside waiting for me. "Hello everyone" I said smiling and waving my hand to them. "You can ask your questions now, I don't have all day here, some of us have a life to live than focus on others." I said a bit annoyed since they were making noise.

"Jimin-" I cut one off "it's Mr Jeon to you, all of you" I said. "Oh okay Mr Jeon, you were seen carried by young Jeon, the CEO of the Jeon companies, why is that?" One of the asks. "Because I fainted in my dance studio." I said simply.

"Why did you faint?" "What happened" "are you two close" they asked a lot of questions. "One at the time people, I only have two ears to hear one question after the time, since you can't be matured I will treat you like pre-school kids, raise your hand if you have a question, if I didn't point to you, you shut your damn mouth up." I said as they all went quiet.

"Okay you" I said pointing at a guy with a red cap. "Why did you faint Mr Jeon" he asks. "I over worked myself." I said as I saw a lot of them hand their hands up. I point at someone again. "Why did you over work yourself to that point." She asks "well I cared about some unimportant people's opinions and ignored the things my hyungs and my fans said about me.

Instead of listening to those who love me, I listened to those who said negative things about me in my debut song and that made me over work, so now I don't care, hate me or not I am still better than you." I said with a little smirk, why did I smirk I don't know.

I pointed at another person for a question. "Why did they use WonWoo's car? Does the other Mr Jeon not know how to drive? And what is your relationship with Mr Jeon the CEO?" She asks. "Well hyung tempts to got very emotional if something happens to me and he can't function right, so Wonwoo hyung knew and he said he will drive me. And our relationship, we'll we are dating, what else?" I ask.

"Well you said you are dating, but doesn't the company have a dating ban?" One I pointed asks. "Oh they do have, I just never signed to it" I said with a smile. "How is that so?" She asks. "Well when I came to the company the dating ban was there but I told them to remove it or I will sign to another company without the rule, and obviously they need me, I don't need them so they removed it for me, why would I agree to a dating ban when I am already dating?" I asks

"Oh but isn't Mr Jeon 10 years older than you?" They ask. "Oh he is, I just don't care, age doesn't metter to me as long as we are not over 15 years apart and that's all I have work to do." I said as I turn to leave and I heard a lot of questions and a lot of noise. "Will you guys behave, you are not kindergarten kids." I said with a bit of an attitude leaving them there alone.