♡Chapter 25♡

JM's POV

Working at the companies is a full time job, and to say that is so stressful would be an understatement. How did hyung manage 8 companies alone while I can't barely manage 4? Or maybe they were right, I guess I was just not cut out for this work in the office.

I sigh as I tood up from my chair going to the dance studio they made for me. Ryujin noona was not here at the moment. I started the music and started stretching before dancing.

Well whenever I stress I go to my studio to dance. Yes it helps me. It's not like I will dance until I can't walk or do anything. No I just dance then when I feel relaxed I go back to work, cool right. Hyung said I shouldn't stress.

After an hour of dancing I go back to my office. Once I got the I walk to my bathroom. Yes I do have a bathroom. You didn't think I would dance then not wash up. I got to the shower and take a quick shower.

After a few minutes I get out and put some lotion and wear my clothes. I go back to work and now that I am relaxed I can go back to work. After that dance work out I have more ideas in my mind.

I quickly wrote everything down. This job is stressful but when you know how to handle your stress you can do it perfectly fine. I press on the button on my table to call our drawer. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Mr Jeon Junior you called?" He said. "Yes, turn these ideas of mine into drawings, if you do have other ideas on add on the drawings add them but draw the original first then do your adding other second drawing, I want them in two weeks it should be enough time for you." I said then dismissed him.

I should call Ninah, nah she is probably busy let me check these files that Ryujin noona left for me. I saw the work has been done. Everyone is working really hard which I love, but there is this one mother fucker who keeps on flirting with ninah whenever she comes here and he doesn't even do his job correctly.

I will deal with him later. Just the when I was about to close my eyes and think of more ideas for my jewelry company I heard a know. "Come in" I said. "BITCH!" I head the shout out as soon as the door opens, ans guess who it is? Ninah.

"Hey bitch" I said walking to her to hug her. "Are you busy Minnie?" She asks. "Kinder, but what do you need?" I ask her. "Well Felix Oppa is taking me out today and I was wondering if you would like go shopping with me?" She asks. "But what about Sunoo? Where is he?" I ask her.

"He went out to hang out with Niki, Heeseung, Chaeryeong, Lisa, Beomgyu and Kai" she said "oh man okay let's go, wait they are hanging out without us?" I ask her. "Yea I mean you are busy at the company and I have a date" she said. "But they didn't even offer me? I would have tried to squeeze in on my schedule, I am not talking to them anymore, and you are also lucky that you didn't go because you have a date with Felix hyung and that you told me, because if not I wouldn't be talking to you too." I said talking my stuff and leaving the office.

We walk to the elevator and go to the first floor. Just then that fucker came to us. "Hey Ninah, wanna go on a date with me?" He asks her. "What the fuck? no" she said. "Come on I know you want to" he said about to put his hands on her hips.

"I dare you to do it, I double dare you to" I said to him. "What are you gong to do call your hyung?" He said mocking me. "No I am going to do this" I said kicked his you know what. After that I punch him in the face, then kick him over and over again. "Fucken touch my bestfriend again I will kill you with my own hands" I said walking off.

I stopped and looked at him. "And oh! You're fired" I said to him. "Taking him out of my company" I said to the guards. "Yes sir" they both said talking him out. "And I catch one of you guys flirting or dating at work or even doing what he just did you will be fired" I said then pulled Ninah with me.