♡Chapter 37♡

A week was very long. Of course Jimin went to work as per normal. It's a place that Mr Jeon never thought that Jimin would go since it's related to work.

Before going home, Jungkook would go to his parent's house and ask his father about Jimin. And everyday it's the same answer, "no one has ever seen him." But what changed today? Mr. Jeon actually went to the police to report Jimin as a missing person.

"You did what?" Jungkook asked shocked. "I reported him as a missing person, he is missing right now, it has been days I can't find him Jungkook. I am sorry that I failed." Mr Jeon said with tears in his eyes. "Do you see what you have done now? Are you ready to accept Jimin to be your son-in-law?" Jungkook asked not feeling confident about his answer.

"Yes, yes I promise, I can't lose Jimin, he is our best friend's only child, and we love him. Please help me find him Jungkook-aa" Jungkook just smirked looking at his father then left the house.

Was he planning to tell his parents that Jimin was safe and going to work? No. He just left and went to HYBE building to get Jimin. Of course the younger was hanging out with his hyungs from Seventeen.

They were busy getting their positions for the popular game played by Seventeen on their YouTube content called going seventeen. They were not filming but just playing for fun because Jimin had visited them after not seeing them ever since his engagement on his birthday.

The game was called mafia game. Just like don't lie, they were hunting for money. To make the game interesting, usually if there is a guest, the staff members would make them the police or doctor but in this one there were 4 mafias, one police and one doctor.

They were all playing the mini game where they had to lie to get extra time, but you shouldn't get caught that you lied. It became Mingyu's turn. "I am no longer afraid of heights," he said. "Okay, Mingyu is going bungee jumping on the next going seventeen," the staff members said joking and and as usual Mingyu sulked not wanting to go face his biggest fear and because of that they lost their extra time.

They got only 6 minutes and 50 seconds to find the treasure. Jungkook arrived confused on what they were looking for. "Jimin-ah it's time to go home, go get your things," he said after greeting everyone in the room. "Oh hyung you are here? Sit down a bit this might take time. We only have 2 hours to find the money and the mafias" Jimin said not even looking at his fiance.

"Money? Mafias? What are you talking about?" The older asked. "Oh, we are playing don't lie" Jimin said. "Oh, from the going episodes? Are you filming?" the older asked. "No, but we get to keep the money if we get it. It's 5 million won on the line here, I'm rich, but I like winning." The younger said searching as if his life depended on it.

"The staff members are saying it just started, you can come and play with them tomorrow." The older said taking Jimin's handbag and phone getting ready to leave. "Who do you think they are? They have a schedule to get back to. I was lucky enough to find them on their half day. And they just suggested to play the game, so please let me play and just watch." The younger bagged the older wanting to stay to play with his favorite idols. When did the older ever say no to the younger? Never, so the poor hyung just sat down near the staff members watching while everyone was looking for the money.

They kept on looking and soon time ran out and the staff announced that no one found the money as they looked at eachother shocked on how good the mafias hid the money.

They were now to discuss on who is the mafia, and of course for the first round the innocent ones always get eliminated for nothing so, they kept on arguing on who to take out.

HS: I vote Seungkwan,
Josh: I vote Dino

"Jimin who do you think did it?" Jeonghan asked the younger. "Mmm, I think it's think it's The8 hyung, he is awfully quiet and that happens a lot when he is a mafia." The younger casually said.