🥳🥳🥳♡Chapter 19♡🥳🥳🥳

A/N's POV

The two lover birds got off the plane. They took their suit cases and get in a taxi that they got. Well staying here a month on a hotel won't be a good idea so Jimin decided to get a penthouse for them that they will stay for a month.

"You know baby I really thought you will leave me, I was so devastated I didn't even remember our birthday, but I never forgot your gift that I bought for you" Jungkok said "But how we were at the part most of the time?" Jimin asks.

"Well after you said we are going on a vacation I sent Felix to get the boxes from home, that is why I chose him to drive us, you think I didn't want to go with the twins to the airport?, so when we got there while you were busy walking around, they see he'd the boxes to see if they are safe and no drugs in it. When we went to board the plane they had already took our boxes in" Jungkook said

"When do you think they will arrive hyung?" Jimin asks, "really? They are right behind us" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled at him. They both just kept on talking until they arrived at the penthouse. Getting in they went found a lady waiting for them so they followed her to the elevator.

She pressed 5th floor, as soon as they got there she showed them the house and gave them a tour. After all of that Jimin walked her to the door while Jungkook unpacked their things. "Thank you for the tour of the house Miss Ando, I really appreciate it but don't ever flirt with my boyfriend" Jimin said in Korean since working with houses and tourists require you to learn a lot of languages Jimin just assumed she knows Korean even though he knows Japanese because they were taught it at school.

"Mr Jeon I don't think your brother would be your boyfriend would he? I am definitely sure you don't have a ring on your finger to show you are married since you have the same second name. So it shows you are brothers" she said.

"Brothers?" He said and scoffed. "I will show you the difference between brothers and boyfriends" Jimin said as he called Jungkook. "Hyung" Jungkook came to the kitchen to see them standing there with the girls folded arms. "What wrong baby?" Jungkook asks. "Oh nothing I just want you near me" Jimin said pouting so Jungkook cake close to Jimin wrapping his arms around and small waist the he kissed him.

They had a full make out infront of the girl. After all of that Jimin looked at her as Jungkook still had arms around him. "No you believe me that we are not brothers?" Jimin asks her as she didn't know what to say.

"She thought we are brothers? Lmao that's the funniest thing I have ever heard what the hell? Maybe it's because of our usernames, I should marry you soon Mochi." Jungkook said pinching Jimin. "Hyung I know right it's stupid, and she has to leave because I have to go live on V-live and tell my fans what's happening but before telling them I am doing an unbelievable of the gifts you bought for me, I hope there is something about unicorns in it." Jimin said.

"Um see you way out since you know how to disrespect your guests" Jimin said as he pulled Jungkook with him going to the leaving room. The girl Just scoffed and left as they heard the door close Jimin took out the company phone to go live with.

Jungkook was about to go unpack when Jimin stopped him telling him that they will unpack together for now he should order food for them. Jimin set the phone then sat down as it went live he waited a few minutes before he talked.

"Hello everyone I am Jimin, Jeon Jimin, I hope everyone is doing well." Jimin said as he saw fans joining his live waving at him and asking him questions.

"Well let's wait for a few minutes for more of you to join then we will talk, for now yea I will keep on looking at social media." Jimin said taking out his phone and opened Tiktok looking at the edits his fans made of him.