♡Chapter 32♡

A/N's POV

Jungkook has been planning the whole day. He took a day off work for this. Everyone has been helping him with preparing everything. Sunoo, Ninah, Chaeryeong, Lisa and Kai have been keeping Jimin occupied. Why? Simple, that way he wouldn't expect the older to come and visit him at work.

They were helping him do his work, because they wanted him to be done fast and hangout with them. "Guys seriously, you don't have to help me do my work, and I have a meeting in a few minutes," the younger said but they all just shook their heads.

"We want you to finish quickly, we want to hangout, it's been a while, and plus, it is your birthday today, why don't you take a break? " Lisa asked. "I have an important meeting that I cannot postpone, so I had to come to work," the younger said pouting his lips. "Alright, go to your meeting, when you come back we are leaving," Ninah said.

"No, what's the use, hhung forgot our birthday. I woke up early in the morning to make breakfast for us. I made his favorite you know, pancakes and everything and I even had a birthday candle on it but he just said he won't go to work today and that he has something important to do. He didn't even touch them or even look at my birthday note," the younger said with tears in his eyes.

Today was their birthday, he wanted to spend some time with his boyfriend, but the older was busy, so he also decided to be busy on his birthday too. He arranged a meeting with a client that wanted you me to this day, but he had told them that he had the whole day booked. In the morning he suddenly called them and told them the time of the meeting.

The younger was upset. To him the older was growing further and further apart from him. According to Jimin, his boyfriend had been ignoring him for a month. He took care of him a week after he came back home from the kidnapping. And then the older started ignoring him.

"Do you know that I have never seen hyung next too me except when we are sleeping? Because I wake up early to make breakfast for us while he takes a shower, and when I go take shower he is gone, and he didn't even eat his food.

Fine I come back from work because he doesn't fetch me anymore. I come to work and go to home with Ryujin noona. I get home, I take a shower then cook. He comes home late and takes a shower then go to sleep. His food not touched. How am I supposed to feel when things like that happen?

You know I can just look our room in the morning and force him to talk, or maybe find out myself what he has been doing. But I don't want him to find me annoying and insecure even though he knows I am. Am I not his cute baby boy anymore?

Maybe hyung doesn't want me and wants that boy that he was told to marry. I am no longer important to hyung anymore, might as well just give up. I don't want to force myself on him. O don't what to force him to be my boyfriend when he doesn't want to, so if you will excuse me. I have a meeting to attend. I am sure I'm gonna keep myself busy for the whole day here, so you guys can go hang out without me. I'm not in the mood." The younger said then left his office with some files.

"Damn it, well, Jungkook hyung did say that Jimin saw his Instagram post and mind be suspicious. He didn't have to ignore him for the whole month while trying to prepare. He knows how Jimin gets. You guys try to cheer Jimin up and make him happy, I'm going to have a talk with Jungkook hyung," Sunoo said then left.

He was furious. The older was clueless, he didn't know that him preparing a gift for his boyfriend would also make his boyfriend feel neglected. He finally got to the location and walked inside. "Oh Sunoo, what are you doing here, is my baby okay?" Jungkook asked as soon as he saw Sunoo enter.

Instead of getting answers, he was slapped. "Hyung, how wreckless can you be? You know how insecure Jimin becomes if you don't give him attention. You have been neglecting him, even though we have been helping you. Right now Jimin doesn't need friends, he needs his boyfriend.