♡chapter 24♡

*Why all of the sudden you have insecurities of loosing me?*

AN's Pov

It was time for the young couple to go to work. Jungkook woke up and did his morning routine and woke up Jimin to take a shower too. While he was making breakfast for the both of them, Jimin was bathing getting ready and their things ready for work.

After he was done he walked downstairs and found Jungkook setting up the table. "Oh you're done, I was just about to call you to come eat. Sit down so that I can dish up breakfast before we go to work" Jungkook said as soon as he spotted Jimin on his way to the living room.

"Thank you hyung for the breakfast, it smell delicious" Jimin said sitting down. "You don't have to thank me my Bonzo" Jungkook sat down and they both ate their breakfast or at least that's what Jungkook was thinking.

After a few minutes Jungkook stood up. "Finish up while I go and start the car and put our things in it" Jungkook said taking his plate and putting it in the kitchen sink then went to their room to get their things.

Jimin sat there with the plate still full of food. He looked for a place to throw the food so that Jungkook doesn't see that he didn't eat anything. "We should get a dog" he said to himself before standing up and putting the food in a container.

He put the container in the plastic and took it with him to the car. "Ready to go?" The older asked and the younger nodded his head as a yes. They both left and on their way here the younger was looking outside and Jungkook was asking himself if there was something wrong with the younger, or what was he looking for outside.

"Hyung stop the car" he heard the younger say and he did. "What is it? Are you sick? What's wrong?" The older panicked. "No hyung I am fine, just wait for me right here don't leave the car. Without waiting for the older's response the younger left the car with the plastic fill with his food and Jungkook's left overs.

He walked to a homeless man. "Um hello, I was going to throw this food away but then I remembered that there are people who need the found outside and you are the first one I saw so here, if you are worried that I will poison you then you can mix the food the feed me" Jimin said to the stranger.

"No no you don't look like a person who would do that, it's okay thank you for the food, you are the only one who genuinely gave me food and for free on top of that and I am thankful for them may God bless you" the stranger said and Jimin only smiled at him and bid a goodbye to the man.

He walked back to the car and found Jungkook still waiting for him. He got in and Jungkook looked at him. "You gave him food?" He asks. "Yes I did hyung, our leftovers I gave it to him not let's go to work" Jimin said smiling at Jungkook.

"Okay then let's go, you always threw our leftovers to the neighbors dog what happened today?" The older asks. "Well I actually don't know, I just felt the need to take the food and give it to him, he is young too maybe your age. Strangely I didn't smell any kind of drugs or alcohol from him" the Younger said as he look at Jungkook.

"Okay that is why you have been looking outside the while time" Jungkook said and the younger nodded. "Yes now I need to get to work it's my first at work and as the CEO" Jimin said excitedly as he was going to be announced as the new CEO of Jeon.En, Jeon fashionista, Jeon accessories and Jeon.designs.

They both arrived at Jeon.En and everyone bowed at Jungkook and greeted him at the same time. "Welcome back Mr Jeon" They all said and Jimin frowned because they didn't say anything to him.

"Where are all your manners? Why ain't you greeting Jimin? Or is he now on the same level as you guys? Tell me if I am missing something" Jungkook said at bit disappointed.