♡Chapter 17♡

A/n POV

"Why didn't you tell me that happened? why Jimin" Jungkook cried out. "Because I loved you hyung, I wanted to make you proud, when you suggested me to be a idol I thought that's what you wanted, so I did, I became an idol for you" Jimin said.

"Baby, I don't care what you become, as long as you are here with me and happy with what you choose, I will never do that to you baby, and you know that if you didn't study I would be scolding you and telling you to study right? But I did know you were studying." Jungkook said as Jimin looked at him in shock.

"How? Well remember when Ninah and Sunoo were having allergies and didn't come to school for a week?" Jungkook asks him and Jimin nods, "how can I not remember that?, it was the longest week of my life and I hated it, but I got Beomgyu and the others." Jimin said.

"Well when I came to fetch you I saw you doing your work, all of your given assignments, and studying, when you are asleep, I would always check your bag for homeworks so I can wake you up to do them but I found them done and some notes for studying, I knew you were working hard that is why I never stopped playing with you baby.

Which is why I always treat you, I knew that sometimes you wake up 2 hours before our time and study then go back to sleep with me. You are my baby I know everything about what you do and don't, asking you about being a idol was just a question since I saw how much you love dancing and singing." Jungkook said.

"Well I never wanted that, I loved singing and dancing yes but I loved doing them for fun not when I have to pressurize myself and work hard to make fans happy" Jimin said. "Well how about this, dad has 8 companies and we both know that 4 is mine and 4 is yours.

How about you manage yours and I manage mine, by the way, one of yours is Jeon.En the one Ryujin is my PA at, Jeon.fashionista, Jeon.designs and Jeon.Accessories. Mine are Jeon.mobile, Jeon.kicks, Jeon.cams and Jeon.designs.2.0, with us helping eachother we can do this, please don't leave me baby" Jungkook said.

"Sorry hyung I can do all of that but it is still over between us. Can we go to the Kim's house tomorrow I have something to say, then I am moving out" Jimin said and Jungkook at this point had no choice, he had to let him go even if it hurt him to do so.

Jimin went through a lot when he was young and he suffered because of him, for that he can't even forgive himself, tomorrow he will have to go to the Kim's house with him. Even if it hurt him but he couldn't find himself to make Jimin suffer any longer.

He is going to talk to his parents about what they did but he will let Jimin go first then talk to them after at the moment he had to untie Jimin and they will sleep in separate rooms he just knows it, Jimin will not want to sleep with him and he felt it.

At the moment it was 3 am, they have been in the basement for hours now. Jungkook walked to Jimin and untied him talking his hand they walked to the living room. Jimin went to the room to take a bath then he we to bed without saying anything, it hurt him too ofcourse.

He had gone through a lot with all the dreams he had, he can never leave his Jungkook alone so you thought? No he is not, not in a million years, all he said was true but he will never leaving Jungkook for such a stupid reason, but he does have a reason for going to the Kims to-well today.

Jimin sigh as he thought that his acting was good, he was scared because Jungkook always catch him in a lie, but now Jungkook couldn't he wanted Jungkook to forget something, he knows Jungkook forgets when he is stressed, he forgets even important things and today was one of those days.

He didn't want to do this bit it was the only way, yes he never liked being an idol, being controlled and have your everything and your life controlled by the company and the fans? No he wants to leave a free life, he could never afford going on a world tour for months leaving Jungkook home.