♡Chapter 35♡

JM's POV

Um... how do I explain this? So this is what happened. Me and hyung we were at the mall you know shopping as usual. I was trying out new clothes and you all know that I love famine clothing. I was looking through the ladies section when this dude came to me. I ignored his calls and he got annoyed and pulled my wrist trying to force me to talk to him.

But you know me. I can fight for myself really fine. But not when hyung is right here. He was in the fitting room when he heard me shout. He ran to me and as soon as he saw him, he threw a flying kick at him before beating him up. The dude looks horrible now. For just trying to force to talk to me.

Some might say hyung is toxic but everyone is. We all want our boyfriends to fight for us. Some of you even put yourselves in dangerous situations just for that. But I didn't put myself in that situation. It just happened and I hope you realize that.

We both walked out of the shop with some people surrounding the man laying on the floor crying. Well it is not our fault that he can't keep his hands off of someone's fiance. We walked to the next one and it was another famine shop.

The girls there started looking at my fiance. They were flirting too but I just ignored them. Believe me I do want to kill all of the right now but they are just trying their shoots so why not let them try.

They looked at me when I picked up a cute pink skirt skipping to hyung and showing it to him. "Hyung, do you think it looks good on me?" I asked placing the skirt right on my waist to for him to look.

Of course baby, everything in this store would suit you. You are not Jeon Jimin for no reason" he said instantly making me blush. I looked at the girls and were glaring at me. I slowly walked to them in my high heels.

"Hi girls? Jealousy is a disease. Why don't you trying your luck on him. I will make it easy for you. If you manage to make him smile and not ignore you I will spare you. But if you don't, then my knife will be on your throat for even trying or even looking at my fiance. If you make it out alive that is, how about that? Deal?" I asked smirking at them while showing them my personal knife that had J.JM on it.

The other two girls shook their heads and looked away from hyung but the other three nodded walking to hyung. I just walked behind them and sat on one of the benches in there store that was a bit distance from hyung, it was enough for me to hear their conversation.

"Hi handsome, what are you doing here in a girl's store looking so hot alone?" One blondie said. But hyung pretended as if she was mute. "How about you and I go get a quickie in the stuff room?" The other one said with a hight pitched voting but that made hyung frown getting even more serious.

I smirked and let the last girl finish off. "Oppa-" oh no she used the "o" world, she is dead. Hyung turned to look at them with his face red fuming in anger. He grabbed her by her neck looking at her in her eyes. "If I ever hear you call that again you will find yourself fix feet under." He said throwing heron the floor with full force. He looked at the other girls and grabbed them by their hair.

"Stop annoying me and go help my baby pick out his favorite outfits of else I will be having a head statue of you in our basement." He said before letting go and walked outside to smoke. I just laughed enjoying the show.

I stood up from the benche and walked to them. "That's not how you do it girls. Watch and learn." I said smirking. I walked to the fitting room and wore the short pink skirt. "Oppaa~" I said skipping to hyung with my skirt swaying.

He looked at me before smirking. "How do I look?" I asked twirling around so he can have the full view. "You look so sexy that I want to eat you right here, right now." He said pulling me by my waist before kissing me.