♡Chapter 18♡

JM's POV

"I am sorry hyung I lied to you" I said said, "what do you mean Jimin?" Jungkook asks him. "Well all that I said to you was the truth that you were never meant to find out, its just that when I made this plan I hade to come up with something emotional to get you stressed so you can forget our birthday" I said.

"I never ment to tell you how I felt while growing up and about being an idol, I wad going to do it anyway just to make you happy, but the lie was that I was gonna leave you. Hyung without you I am nothing why would I want to leave? I love you so much to even be away from you." I said as I looked at him.

"When I came up with the plan I had to come up with a believable reason on why I wanted to break up with you that is why I talked about all of those, I still don't want to become an idol though." I told him as I see tears in his eyes.

"Hyung with me here I have 2 plane tickets to Tokyo in Japan, we have been wanting to travel but because of your work and me being an idol we couldn't together so as I said I am quiting being an idol and I will be working at the companies, and as from today we have the whole September all to ourselves, mom and dad said they will take care of the companies so we are leaving today." As I said he was smiling and that made me happy.

"Hyung you always plan something for our birthday and I wouldn't be able to do anything because we share a birthday, but this year I wanted to plan something for you, for us, it was a surprise get away vacation for a month and we will be leaving them at 19:00pm our plane is at 20:00pm." I said as I put down the mic and ran up to him.

He hugged me and we had a passionate kiss as everyone cheered for us. "I wonder what did you say that made him so emotional" Ninah noona said to me "Oh I told him that I wanna break up and I want to leave here and start my own life alone far away from the Jeons, and the reason was what you two knew from the start" I said and she gasped.

"Jimin that was too cruel oh my god I am sorry hyung, but it was part of the surprise" Ninah noona said as she looked at Jungkook hyung.

"Hyung I never told them how I was going to make you stressed, they just knew that I had to make you stressed so yea you don't have to worry about Yoongi hyung and Hobie hyung scolding you for letting eomma and appa treat me that way" I said.

"I still feel sorry on what they did I want to talk to them before we leave" he said and I just nodded. Well it's about time we talk about it. We both walk up to them. "Happy birthday my handsome babies" mom said and I bowed at at her thanking her.

"We need to talk, to the house now" Jungkook hyung said walking inside the house as we follow him. We sat on the living room couches. "Why did you do it mom and dad?" He asks them. "Do what?" They ask "is it because that he is not your child, is it that you never loved him? You never even accepted us willingly" hyung said as I tried to stop him.

"What did we do?" Mom asks, "you treated him like trash, you never believed in him did you?, you never had hope that he can become something without his talents that is why you asked me to recommend him to be an idol?" He asks them

"Its not that baby we do love Jimin he is my bestfriend's baby for God's sake, I love him like my own why would you say that? Yes I did recommend to ask him that but I just, it's just..." She sigh as she kept quiet.

"...we have never seen him study or do his homeworks, he was always playing, singing and dancing we thought maybe that's what he wanted and he was scared to talk to us about it with us. He was always distracting you from studying, asking you to play all the time until he fell asleep then thats when you study" mom continued.

"So you thought I wanted to be an idol? I never said that? You were too focused on me being a failure in the family that you never noticed me being excited when you guys were talking about the companies, I did dance and sing but for fun not because I wanted to be an idol.