3

"Hey Tommy! Can you hear me alright?!"

There is silence for a second before he responds. It scares me as my anxiety rises.

"Uh... yeh I think you're alright."

A little doubt in me I decide to ask some more about everything.

"Is the mic quality good enough? I don't want the stream being bad because my mic is bad."

There is a little chuckle that comes out from the other end of the call. It soothes me a bit.

"No no Y/n you're alright."

I was relieved to hear that as I only had a Bluetooth mic that I bought yesterday for my pc. It was like $20 at Walmart and I hoped it was good enough so I didn't ruin the stream by having a bad mic.

"So... uh... Tommy how has your day been today? ... I can imagine busy."

There was another small chuckled through the call. This Tommy was something different than I thought I would hear. He was nice and didn't talk much unless it had to do with what was on his mind or the stream. It surprised me a little because he is so vocal online.

We talked for a little while before stream to get me prepped for the high energy. We discussed actually about his dsmp lore and some of the vlogs that were coming up. I was stunned he's so chill about everything and I didn't expect him to be this nice. He didn't even make sly remarks or jokes how he normally would. I guess all of that is the persona on the internet.

Once it reached time to stream he got quiet. I was a little scared that the discord wasn't working anymore so I checked. It was all good so I got a little more worried that something happened to Tommy. I didn't know what he was doing so I thought to ask.

"Tommy you okay there? Haven't heard anything in a couple of minutes."

You hear the man stutter as he comes back to the conversation.

"Oh... uh...yeh... sorry zoned out getting stuff set up."

I nod my head even though he can't hear me and he begins to speak again.

"Okay so I'm gonna start stream now. I'll deafen and talk to chat then introduce you okay?"

I salute even though he can't see me again.

"Yes sir, TommyInnit sir"

I get a chuckle out of him and I watch as he goes on deafen. I sit there in silence getting a little anxious about this stream today. I grab a drink from my water bottle and get on my phone for a minute checking notifications. After a while of silence I see that he undeafens but continues a little with the intro.

"So the special guest I got for you guys issss... No it's not the queen fuck off.... although I wish it was... It's a new WOMAN that inferor to me- wait I shouldn't say that.... She just knows fnaf, Y/N!!!"

There was an awkward silence for a second. I did this to tease Tommy, but also cause I was a little scared to speak. He started to get really confused for a second and called out my name. A lot of people in the chat were confused as well and then Tommy started getting worried. He messaged me, "Hey you okay? Are you there?!". I let out a little chuckle. I didn't want to worry him this much so I decided to speak after Tommy sits there.

"I wanted to troll you a bit, didnt know that you would get soft on me."

I of course had the stream pulled up on my phone to check the chat when I seen Tommy look a little embarrassed. He had his head ducked down with what I swore was blush on his cheeks. What's the harm in teasing a little more.