5

My entire morning went by without flaw. I woke up ate breakfast, got on Xbox and played games until around 11:00am. I was having a good morning and surprisingly felt good especially after the text I had sent Tommy last night.

I decided after the last match of my game it was a good time to check my phone. I was a little scared of what I was going to see. I intentionally wasn't looking at my messages in fear of the response from Tommy. I was scared of how hurt he would feel once I had told him what I felt. The only thing I hoped is that he didn't feel like it was his fault anymore for any of this.

I took my phone out and went to discord to check for a response and was shocked to see he hadn't responded yet. I look a little closer and it seemed he was online. So I began to get a little worried. Was Tommy okay? Had he even seen the massage yet? I turn over my phone again and continue on with my day trying not to make a big fuss about it. I didn't want to pester him if he just wanted to be left alone.

***

After nearly 3 hours passing by I hadn't gotten a single notification. Even though I had tried my hardest to not think about it. I could only think about how Tommy was doing that day. There couldn't have been anyway Tommy just didn't see a big message like this from me.

I log into discord and check on the message and still no response. For him at this point it was around 8:00pm and I was worrying more than ever. Did he just decide that it wasn't worth it to respond to me? I also noticed that he hadn't streamed at all today. I began to panic a bit I could call him on discord and see if he was alright, but I didn't want to seem like a burden so I chose not to.

***

2 more hours go by and I tried to take my mind off of everything by taking a nap. I'm never one to take naps, but if I stayed up any longer I was going to go into a panic attack.

Once I woke up from that nap I seen that I finally got a response from Tommy. I sighed in relief, but now it was time read the message. My hands got a little clammy as I opened it. It said "I'm so extremely sorry that I didn't see this message until late, today was very busy, there was a lot of content to do today and a lot of editing. I myself hadn't gotten home from Tubbos until just now. Could you please call me? I want to talk to you and hear you explain what you mean.".

I hate talking to people on the phone so much so that even if it is a family member I won't talk for long. Since it was Tommy though I felt like I needed to explain myself, I decided it was a good idea to call him. I clicked on the call button and I heard him pick up immediately.

"Hey Y/n can you hear me?"

I almost teared up once he spoke. I was relieved just knowing that he was actually okay and the tone of his voice wasn't indicating that he was mad at me. I sniffle a bit and respond.

"Hi, Yeah I can hear you loud and clear boss man."

There is a light chuckle that came from Tommy's mic and I smile.

"Okay so Y/n I read the message, but I want to know more of where you are coming from. I don't fully understand."

I sigh and then begin to speak.

"Okay... so you know how I really was only invited into your life because of the fnaf stream?"

There is a bit of a questioning tone in Tommy's voice and you could tell he had a confused face.

"Yeh? I wanted help with my fnaf game because there was no way I was finishing that by myself. So I messaged you to help because you were the only person who seemed to know what you were doing."