32

I was still asleep when I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and called out.

"Who is it?!"

There was silence and then another knock. I spoke up.

"Who is itttt!!!"

There was silence so I got up to answer the door. When I opened it no one was there. Confused I was getting ready to shut the door when a hand stopped it. I looked up and a head full of fluffy blond hair and a face with blue eyes stared at me. I almost fell backward, but instead ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. He giggled at me.

"Hi Y/n..."

I looked up at him with the biggest smile on his face and then smacked his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me you got here."

He only smiled back at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you gonna answer me?!"

He laughed.

"You're so cute Y/n."

My eyes go wide a bit and I start to blush.

"Shut up."

He gives me a proud smile and hugs me.

"I did miss you though. Also your grandparents are nice."

I giggle this time and break the hug. I then remembered something that would excite Tom.

"Hey I know that your gonna be here for a while, buuuut I was wondering if you wanted to surprise some people?"

He looks at me confused.

"What? Who?!"

Then it seems that it hits him like a truck what I meant even without me saying anything.

"OH YOU MEAN DREAM AND SAPNAP!!"

He begins to maniacally laugh.

"Ooooh yes I want to go surprise them. They don't know I'm coming right?"

I shake my head which it only makes him laugh harder.

"Y/n we are going now."

My eyes widen as he grabs my hand and we begin to walk down stairs. As we reach the front door my grandma comes out of her room confused.

"Where are you two going?"

Tom turns around immediately and with full confidence starts to speak.

"I am gonna take your granddaughter so that I can go see ClAy."

I giggle at the way he said Clay. My grandma didn't seem to care and laughed then walked away. Tom then turned to me and immediately opened the door and we were on the move.

***

It took us a while to walk, but we enjoyed the time together as we caught up. Since Tom already knew what had been happening in my life I was excited to see what he was up to. It turns out Tom has a bunch of vlogs recorded to upload and he even wanted to record some while he was here.

We then turned the familiar corner and I seen Clays house. I have to admit I didn't realize how big it was since I had only been there once at midnight. We walked up to the door and I knocked. There was rusting behind the door and then Nick head pops out from behind the door. To make it even more of a surprise I told Tom to hide a bit off to the side.

"Hi Y/n is everything alright?"

I smile and nod my head. He opens the door more for me to come in but he still seems confused. Clay then began to walk down the stairs as I was walking in. I gave Tom a look off to the side and before Nick could close the door Tom appeared behind me. Clays eyes widened and so did Nicks.