7

The game of quiplash begins and Quackity starts to stream. The people that were in this game intimidated me. Who we had lined up was Quackity, Dream, Tommy, George, Karl, Wilbur, and of course me. These were some of the people I had dreamed of meeting and playing with so of course I was going to be anxious.

I was very quiet for the first couple of rounds especially since being in a vc with new people. The one thing that kept me from having a panic attack due to social anxiety was Tommy. Tommy had tried his best to make me feel more welcomed and acknowledged as he would ask my opinion on a lot of things. I was very appreciative of that.

As the games went on I had Quackitys chat up for some Ideas when we were doing the fill in the blanks. A prompt popped up on my screen and I was ready to show my true basic bitch. The prompt said "If Tommy could pick a favorite person that person would be ___.". I decided to play it safe and put in The Queen as a blank. Of course it wasn't the most creative, but until I could read the people in this vc better I played it safe.

Once it was time to see all the answers my prompt popped up. My response along with the response of "Tommy's new girlfriend" had popped up. I stared at the answers a little disappointed that I didn't know the inside joke, as well as there being an easy winner between the two. As the poll stopped and the winner was announced it was no doubt that I got quiplashed. I looked at who wrote that other response down and it had been Quackity. Tommy began to speak as he also noticed who wrote that response.

"OH SHUT UP BIG Q! YOU KNOW NOTHING!"

There was a bit of squabble between the two until the next round began and a new prompt was presented. It said "roses are red and violets are blue ____ would taste good on toast too.". I was interested by this prompt. How on earth could someone come up with a good response to this? It didn't even make sense when you thought about it.

The responses rolled in and I almost choked on air when I seen one of them. The first one was a quite out there, but not uncommon with this groups response of "hairy balls". I next caught a glimpse of the second one and it's over. The second response had said "George's Glizzy". You hear out of the corner of the call in a British accent yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

That's when everyone dies laughing. Once the results come in it was yet again clear who the winner would be. Along with that there was no surprise on who's response had won. Dream proudly started to speak.

"Easiest win of my life. Thanks chat."

Everyone began laughing again.

***

After a good 3 hours of Jackbox it was time to end the stream. At this point it was around 10:00pm, but I still wasn't tired so I sat in the vc.  All of the brits had left once it got late so the only people still in call were Dream, Quackity, Karl, and I.

Since I had been hanging out with them for the night my social anxiety had begun to diminish. Still a little scared to talk I got quiet. I just hoped that it wasn't too awkward that I was still in the party.

Karl and Quackity were in the middle of a conversation about what they were going to collaborate on in the future which was Karl's next Jackbox stream. I felt a little out of place. Dream had realized I got quiet so he started a conversation with me.

"Hey Y/n? You still there or did you pass out on us haha."

I perk up a bit because I was in LaLa land at this point replaying the entire stream in my head. I was also hoping that I could easily disappear out of this vc. My anxiety starts up and I began to stutter.