10

I couldn't fall asleep... I lied on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I don't know why I just couldn't fall asleep. I wondered if it was my anxiety getting ahold of me. The thing is though I hadn't felt the way I usually do when my anxiety acts up.

Tonight was different in a way. I looked at the clock and it was 2am. Instead of wasting myself away on my couch I got up and sat at my pc. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do so I scrolled through Twitter. There honestly wasn't anything too exciting other than more followers as I had appeared in streams and videos with the dreamsmp boys. I then had the sudden urge to tweet something.

Y/n @ U/n
It's 2am and I'm bored af. Is it time to be a streamer for the night?
Comments: 340 Retweets: 1k Likes: 20k
|
|_Jeff @ Y/nisqueen
     This is music too my ears
      Comments: 2 Retweets: 20 Likes: 372
|
|_Lilly @ liltatonugget
     Wait how did I manifest this?!
      Comments: 7 Retweets: 154 Likes: 825
|
|_Jacob @ Y/nsimp33
Wait for real? You're not screwing with us?
Comments: 10 Retweets: 46 Likes: 578

I laughed a little as I read the comments. They seriously didn't believe that I was going to stream. My followers always seem to underestimate me. For soooome reason they also don't believe what I say ever.

I clicked onto twitch and logged into my account. The easy part was done but now I had to do everything else. I downloaded OBS took at least 30 minutes learning how to use it and got started making fun things for the stream. I didn't want to do anything too crazy as I was only streaming once and then getting off.

With that in mind I loaded up paint and began to go ham. I made a logo that best represented my username and added dumb touches like stars and hearts to the background. As soon as it was done I was laughing my ass off. For the profile picture the only thing I put for it was an egg halfassly drawn. I don't know why I did it but it was not regretted.

I imported everything into OBS like the starting and brb screens that I made along with getting game capture set up. Even though a lot of people knew of me on the internet I wasn't ready to show my face just yet. The only people who had seen my face were my Xbox friends and Tommy so I wasn't doing facecam. To get the word out though before the stream I sent out a Tweet.

Y/n @ U/n
Y'all need to watch my stream I'm playing Minecraft twitch .Com/ U/n
Comments: 1k Retweets: 4k Likes: 26.5k

Once one final check was done and everything was perfect I pressed the go live button. I never in my life seen so many people join in on a stream at 2am as these people. I felt the adrenaline rush as I seen chat start to fly. How in the hell do streamers don't this?!

There were so many people following and so many people typing in chat I was overwhelmed. People said things like 'Oml I can't believe this is real' and 'WAIT Y/N IS ACTUALLY STREAMING HI!'. I laughed at all the comments when I got the chance to read them.

As everything had settled and I thought it was a good time to start I switched off my starting soon screen and went to my game capture of Minecraft. A little scared to talk I waited for a couple extra seconds to hype myself up.

"Hey guys! How's it going?! I really don't know what I'm doing so if it's scuffed it's not my fault."

I laugh a little. This is a lot easier than I expected it to be. I selected a new Minecraft world and decided that it was time to beat the game.

"Okay so what we are doing today is just going to play some Minecraft and beat the game as I answer questions. Now since I am not cool I don't have donations available or a text to speech option. So I will just try my hardest to read what you write in chat. I'm sorry if I miss some."

As the world loads in I read the chat. A lot of people are replying to my statement saying 'it's alright' and 'no worries'. Then I started reading into some of the questions.

"Okay first one. What is your favorite video game? Ummmm based off what I play a lot it has to be Minecraft but there are a lot of indie story games that I like a lot like We Happy Few and Jazzpunk."

I read through more and chuckled at another question I read.

"Okay next one. Haha this one is funny. Who would you date Bonnie or Chica from fnaf. This person I guess only knows me for fnaf. Um I guess Bonnie idk."

I continue playing a bit not looking at questions as I got slowed down in game as I tried looking for them. Once I was focused my character made it too a village and I started to take everything from it. After I collects some resources from the village it was time to mine. That's when I looked for more questions.

"What state do you live in? Um I won't tell you exactly what one but I will tell you it is around 3am for me now. Do with that what you will."

I didn't of course want to reveal the exact state I lived in because I didn't want people to know where to look. It really shouldn't matter though because no one knew what I looked like anyway, but it was worth it to be careful.

"Okay ummm. What is your age? I'm actually 17 almost 18! If y'all wanna be my fans though I still don't wanna be sexualized once I turn 18."

I got at least a couple stacks of iron from my trip down to the mine and some diamonds. Once I was satisfied I traveled back up to the surface and started to prepare for the nether. I made a Diamond pickaxe and a full set of iron armor.

"Next question. Who is your favorite out of the dreamsmp? Do you guys mean like character wise or person wise?"

I look at the chat and the majority of them are saying both. I shrug my shoulders a bit and answer.

"Okay it looks like y'all just wanna know both. So my favorite character has to be either Ranboo or Tommy. As for the person thing 100% hands down Clay. That man along with probably Karl and Alex I would consider brothers."

To be honest I would have said Tommy as my favorite person, but I knew what chat would do as soon as I said that. There would be so many ship messages and hate comments so I avoided it. But then I hear a ding come from my discord. Tommy was trying to call me... oh great. I accepted the call and he sounds a little groggy.

"Y/n why am I not your favorite person..."

I sat there for a second stunned. I wasn't planning on anyone catching me streaming but here I am.

"I uhhh... Hi Tommy how long have you been here..."

There's silence for a second before he responded. He almost sounded disappointed.

"Long enough... can you answer my question...?"

I sat there a bit awkward not really wanting to address his question. So I deafened myself in discord and told chat it was time to go and ended stream. Once I had ended stream I undeafened.

"Sorry Tommy... uh I didn't want to um... talk about that on stream..."

There was more awkward silence until Tommy came back a little more angered than before.

"Y/n..."

I didn't want to admit it to stream or to Tommy that he was my favorite. I was really embarrassed but I knew I had to tell Tommy.

"Uh... to be completely honest with you... you are my favorite... "

There was still silence. It was awkward. I waited a solid 2 minutes and then Tommy left the vc.