22

Tommy looked away from me but I could tell he had blush on his face. I had wondered since yesterday he got so flustered about dumb things like this. I began to think if he actually liked me. So I had an idea of what I want to do when we got to the park.

Once I slipped the hoodie on over the clothes I was wearing Tom turned around. He smiled once he seen the hoodie on me and now it was my turn to blush.

"You look good Y/n."

I roll my eyes in a playful way.

"Oh surrrreee it's only because it's your clothes and you think you look soooooooo handsome."

There was a mischievous look forming on Toms face.

"Oh I don't think I look that handsome. But I bet you do."

I roll my eyes again.

"Yes I do but that isn't what we are talking about right now is it Tom?!"

He stood there and just stared at me for a second. I realized what I said and to avoid the blush that rushed to my cheeks I quickly grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Tom followed behind me giggling and trying to poke me on the shoulder.

"Y/NNNNNNN OOOHHHH Y/NNNN WHAT DID YOU SAYYYYY?!"

I continued to ignore his taunts and walked towards the front door. Before I could reach for the door handle Tom beat me too it by rushing ahead of me.

"Y/n. What did you say?!"

I turned around to face away from him. Then he tapped me on the shoulder using a soft tone he speaks in my ear.

"Y/n please look at me."

I slowly turn around looking into his eyes.

"I'll stop teasing. Lets got to the park."

He turned around and opened the door making his exit before I could even responded. I stood there for a second taking in everything and then followed Tom out of the door.

***

We walked a couple of blocks down the road and finally stumbled upon the park. There was no one there surprisingly so we walked up to the swings and sat down. I kicked my feet a couple of times getting a steady pace.

Tom didn't do any of that though. He sat there on the other swing staring at me. I didn't want to make this awkward so I slowed down and looked over to Tom.

"What cha lookin at?!"

He started to smile.

"I know I said I wouldn't tease you anymore. But I really do what to know what you said. I'm intrigued."

I cross my arms and roll my eyes.

"I'm not telling you Tom. I regret saying anything because now I'm not gonna hear the end of it."

He giggled a bit more and shook his head.

"Ok ok."

I seemed he let go of the subject and began swinging on the swing. So I also did the same, but he spoke again.

"You look pretty too though Y/n..."

It was so quiet that I almost didn't hear it, but thank god I did.

"Thank you sir. Also yes I did say you looked good earlier."

Tommy came to a rushed halt stopping the swing almost falling out of the seat. I began to laugh and he stood up walking right in front of my swing.