17

I woke up this morning with sun shinning into my face. I don't remember leaving the curtains open. When I open my eyes I'm met with an unfamiliar place. Then I remember that I came to Tommy's.

As I try to then get up an get ready there is a weight on me making it hard to get up so I turn over. When I do so I'm nearly inches away from a sleeping Tommy's face. My own face goes flush as I realize the situation we are in. He looked so cute thought so I didn't think at all to move and I was even comfortable.

I lay there for a couple of seconds laying on my back still with Tommy nuzzled in my side sleeping. I scroll through Twitter and realize that this is a great opportunity for a picture.

Y/n @ U/n
GOODMORNING CHILD

Y/n @ U/nGOODMORNING CHILD

Comments: 1.2k Retweets: 3k Likes:83k
|
|_ Danny @ coconutmilk
    Wait we get a little face reveal?!
|
|_Wilbur @ wilbursoot
     Y/n tell him to call me when he wakes up.
|
|_ Dream @ dreamwastaken
     Y/N WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH HIM?!
     |
     |_ Y/n @ U/n
          I fell asleep hanging out with him and we both just slept there.
|
|_ Herrald @ U/ninnit
     Ship
    |
    |_Vanessa @ theonetwothree
   Bro don't be one of those fans... don't ship them... it's against boundaries.

I smile a bit then look at the comment section and realize what I did. I get a little worried I was maybe a little too caught up with having fun that I one told the entire world I slept in a bed with Tommy and two shown my face.

I try not to worry too much about it and close out of my phone. People probably already screenshot it so there's no point in deleting it now. I check the phone and it was around 10:00am and I knew Tommy was a busy person so I thought it was a good idea to wake him up.

I wiggle his shoulder a little bit and he scrunches his nose and moves closer to me. I smile a bit and almost considered letting him sleep, but I knew I couldn't. I ran my hand through his hair to get it out of his face and tried to poke his cheek to get him up. Finally he opened his eyes a little and I smile again. I have achieved my task.

"Morning Tom. It's 10am I thought to wake you up just in case you had something to do."

He smiles a little and begins to wake up more. Once he is fully awake and understands his surroundings he looks at the situation we were in. He looks from my face to where his arm laid across my waist. The buldging of his eyes I could tell he realized he made a mistake and immensely reverted his arm and turned away throwing his face into the pillow.

"Sorry..."

I giggle a bit at Tommy's response and I pull his shoulders so he rolls back over to where I can see him. Instead of seeing his face I see a death gripped pillow in its place.