15

It had been a couple of weeks of me meticulously planning out my trip to go see Tommy. So far my flight was planned for today and I was extremely excited. It had been a long couple of weeks so far due to me having to put my best acting to play. This all was supposed to be a surprise to Tommy so there was no way that I could tell him or anyone else.

I knew if I told anyone in the Xbox group or the Dream smp group someone would snitch on me and Tommy would know. This week especially had felt quite bad not telling anyone since I spent most of my time trying my best to just ignore people. It wasn't anything to do with me worrying about telling anyone per say. It was because I had been so busy packing, getting tickets, and prepping everything.

I woke up early this morning and got a nice shower in. As I got my bag in the living room I grabbed a quick lunch. After I was done with everything and sure I had everything I needed I was now headed to the airport. I got my bags in the car I hopped in with my mom and we were off. It wasn't that long of a drive as I live in a small town it only took about 15minutes so I would be on time for my flight.

As we pulled up I got anxious, but also excited. This was my first time in a plane and my first travel out of the country. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew that since I was going to see Tommy it would be fine.

I get through security and get thought checking I go and sit down. I looked at the time on my phone once I got into the waiting area to board the plane. It was about 9am for me which is around 3pm for Tommy. I hoped that I wouldn't get there too late so I booked my flight early. It was about a 15 hour flight so I was in for a ride.

They called for my flight. I stood up a little nervous handing my ticket to the flight attendees and entering the plane. Once I sat down I looked around the plane. This wasn't anything that I expected. I looked to the left of me finally and I of course had to have a window seat...

To distract myself before the flight leaves I check my phone. I had a couple of texts from both Tommy and Clay this morning so I click on those first. The only thing I got so far from Clay was a good morning message and to see if I wanted to play any Minecraft today. I laugh to myself a little at the irony that he would ask that while I clearly couldn't. So I sent back a simple 'sorry Clay I'm a little busy today. How about tomorrow?!'.

Then I check Tommy's messages. He sent me a simple 'goodmorning what are you going to do today Y/n? Wanna watch another movie?'. Why on earth does everyone want to do stuff with me today?  I respond back to Tommy with 'I'm sorry Tom I can't today. I'm still quite busy I may be available tomorrow though!'. After that Tommy only says what I could tell is a sad 'ok...'.

After I messaged Tommy the loud speaker came on that we were ready to take off. I put my phone of airplane mode and started to get comfy in my seat. I hope everything goes fine...

***

My 15 hours had passed and I was thrilled. I had slept on the plane so the nervousness of flying didn't have a chance to get to me. I even met a person who sat next to me on the plane that was very nice.

Once I got off of the plane I stretched. Sitting in the same spot for that long absolutely killed me. Other than the stiffness that I experienced it was alright! I took this time after my flight to go wander around my new surroundings. It was about 6am here in the UK so there wasn't much bustle in the airport. I quickly grabbed a small snack at a stall nearby and walked around.

Once I grabbed my bags it was time to make my way to Tommy's house. The only person that I could get in contact with was of course Tommy's mom. I made sure that everything would be alright if I stayed with them and got their address. So I took out my phone called an Uber and made my way over there.