33

This morning I woke up to a knock on my door. I opened my eyes a bit and didn't recognize where I was. I could think too much of it until the door started to open. My attention was immediately drawing to the door and there stood Clay. He had his phone out recording me. I was a bit confused until I realized why.

Tom was cuddled up on me and once I seen him I smiled. Ignoring Clay I bent my head down and kissed his head. The action made him wake up a bit and hug me tighter. I laughed a little which made him fully wake up. As soon as he looked like he was all there he glanced up to me.

There was a big smile on his face and he kissed me on the cheek. I don't think he had noticed Clay until he heard the gagging noise come from Clay who was still holding his phone. As soon as Tom spotted him his eyes bulged out of his head and he got up and ran towards Clay.

Clay only began to giggle like a school girl and run downstairs with his phone in hand. Tom ran after him and I was left in the bed laughing to myself. After a couple of seconds hearing yelling from downstairs I decide it was probably time to get up.

I grabbed the blanket off of the bed and draped it over my shoulders and walked downstairs. Once everything was in sight Clay was on one end of the kitchen island and Tom was on another. I remembered to grab my phone off the night stand before I left the room and so I brought it out of my pocket. I recorded the two acting like a bunch of children.

I felt a presence behind me as the two still were at stalemate. It was Nick and he groaned. As I turned around he looked like shit. There was bags under his eyes and his hair looked a mess. I nodded my head to him and he did the same only to walk also into the kitchen ignoring the two boys. Nick grabbed out a bowl, cereal, and milk making cereal in the middle of this Mexican stand off. It only made it more funny since Nick didn't look amused. Once the two gave up on their antics I showed the video to them as everyone sat on the stools at the island. Tom then spoke up.

"You should post that to Twitter."

I looked at him with an unamused face.

"Tom..."

He looked at me confused.

"What?............................................oh"

I rolled my eyes beginning to laugh.

"Yeah."

Clay then chirps up.

"Post it."

I turn to him this time with the confused look on my face.

"Clay what?! Why it has your face in it."

He shrugged.

"I don't care I've been planning on doing a face reveal and Tommy probably wants to do content while he's here."

I look over to Tom and he looks astounded. Then I look to Nick and he has the same face on. Tom starts to talk.

"WAIT! Are you sure?! I don't want her to post it dude if you're uncomfortable."

He laughs and pats Tom on the shoulder.

"Tommy you're and actually decent dude."

He then turns his attention to me.

"You can post it Y/n."

With his approval I post the video. I didn't want to tag anyone in it just to throw them a curve ball to guess. I already knew though that they would be super fast at figuring it out. As soon as the video was completely uploaded my notifications went crazy with likes and comments.

The only thing we could do was laugh as I showed the boys the destruction of this post. There were so many comments like "IS THAT DREAM." and my favorite "HES SO HOT... (I mean dream of course we don't sexualize minors)". All of the comments made me laugh, but what really sealed the deal was so many other cc's surprised about Clays appearance especially George's. It only said few words, but it sent me over the edges. He said "love you dream ❤️" I look at Clay and all he did was fit the and laugh.