20

Today wasn't any different than yesterday the only exception is I have a locket. I was really surprised last night that he gave this to me. He had really no reason to, but I really appreciate it.

I lie on my bed playing with the locket as I hear a knock on the door. I yell out a quick 'come in' and Tommy stumbles through the door. I sit up and look at him locket still fiddling in my fingers.

"You like the necklace?!"

I smile and nod my head.

"Good! Um also Dream wanted to talk to you. He said you hadn't messaged him the past couple of days and he got worried. I tried to tell him you were alright but he wouldn't take my word."

I giggle a bit and get off the bed walking up to Tommy. We both move out of my room into his. There on his monitor is Minecraft set up, and discord open. As I get closer and sit down in the seat I place on the headset. Clay, Wilbur, and George were in the call just having conversations about random things. I unmute Tommy's mic with his help and speak.

"Hey Clay, George, and Will!"

There is only a small time for silence before Clay begins to scream at me.

"Y/N MY LITTLE SISTER I HAVE MISSED YOU! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU OKAY? DID THE CHILD HURT YOU?!"

I cackle along with the other boys. I guess I concerned Clay a bit with not texting him. I had just been so out of it lately that it wasn't on my mind. To be honest the only thing that's been on my mind is Tom. After him disappearing yesterday and the locket he was all I could think about.

***

I chatted with Clay and the boys to fill them in with what I was doing at Toms and then Tommy got back on to continue to play. I didn't know really what to do with myself so I laid down on his bed. I played around on my phone for a while but looked at the time. It was about 8:00am and I woke up only a few hours prior so I was still a little groggy. Since I was laying down on Toms bed I took it as the perfect opportunity to go back to sleep, so that's what I did. I tuned into Tommy's voice as he was chatting with the boys and I drifted off to sleep.

***
[Tommy Pov] (ikkkkk omllll)

I sat back down in my chair and placed my headset back on my head. Before hopping back in the vc I seen that Y/n had flopped on my bed. I smiled to myself and unmuted.

"Hello boysssss what we playing."

All three of the boys made a noise to indicate they knew something. Then Wilbur spoke up.

"Sooo Tom what's going on between you and Y/n? I know you bought that locket for her. Is she wearing it?"

Red flushed to my face embarrassed that they found out.

"Uh I- uh... yes..."

There were a couple of small chuckles but Dream started talking.

"Child you didn't answer his first question..."

The red on my face flushes more red. I glance over to where Y/n is on my bed and she is fast asleep. My smile grows wider and I tune out the boys in the call. She looked so peaceful and graceful sleeping there. Why is she so pretty?!

"TOMMY!!!! YOUR THERE?!"

I get snapped back into reality by the sound of George calling me.

"Yeh."

There's an awkward silence before George responds again.

"Everything alright? What distracted you?!"

Before I could plan my words my mouth blurted a response.

"Y/n sleeping..."

Dream immediately screams.

"WHATTT?!"

I realize what I said and give up. There is no way that they don't know by now. I know I have been acting different especially yesterday. The reason that I stayed in my room all day is because I was trying to plan the perfect way to give Y/n the necklace.

The worst part about yesterday is that every time she would come up to give me food I had to turn her away. She looked so sad whenever I said I wasn't able to eat with everyone. Today I had hoped to make that up to her, but here I am playing with the boys and she's fast asleep on my bed.

"I'm gonna get going guys I'll be back later.... Sorry, I kind of ghosted Y/n yesterday and I feel bad so I'm going to spend time with her the rest of the day."

There was some acknowledging noises as I left the call. I don't even feel bad for not answering their questions. To be honest I didn't know how to answer their question. I had been thinking a lot about Y/n lately, and I definitely liked her, but I didn't know how to properly tell her. That was another reason I spent a lot of time by myself yesterday. Ughhhh what am I going to do.

———————————————————————
I'm sorry that there wasn't a chapter yesterday and this one is an intro filler. School started yesterday and I'm dealing with some odd stuff so I'll update good chapters this weekend though.