jared kleinman is certified gaymer

Chapter 4

Were going to get a LOT of Kleinsen in this chapter owo

Also, since I know nothing about most video games, Jared and Evan are gonna be playing splatoon. Pew pew >:3 (also screw time logic, this is a world where all the current games that are out, during what ever year this is) (am i going to dump my splatoon playstyle onto Jared? Yes. Definitely. Absolutely)

~🌲~

Holy spruce. Jared was coming over???!??!?!

Evan hopped out of bed and quickly combed his hair so he looked at least half presentable. He picked up a few things lying around his room before he heard a knock on the door.

"EVANNN OPEN UP! I brought snacks! And Splatoon!"

Evan raced down the hall and down the stairs until he arrived at the front door. He opened the door to see Jared(duh).

"Wow. you look like ass."

"Hehe, t-thanks."

Jared walked inside and placed the snacks he brought on the kitchen counter.

"So uh, w-what snacks did you b-bring anyways?"

"Bathbo- eR oREOS-! And me, I also brought you some cough drops."

"Wow, t-thats really t-thoughtful Jared- wait, y-you?"

"Yea, Im a snacc." Jared turned to Evan and wiggled his eyebrows.

"i-"

"....lets just go upstairs"

"Yea good idea"

Evan and Jared brought the snacks upstairs to Evans room, and sat down on Evans bed.

Jared pulled out his nintendo switch and popped the splatoon 2 game card in.

"You have a switch lite and splatoon right?"

"Uhh y-yea, I rarely ever use it t-though..."

"Good. dont use the switch lite often. It sucks."

"Oh uh. Ok?"

Evan grabbed his switch from wherever he keeps it, pulled out the Animal Crossing New Horizons game card, and put in the Splatoon one. It wasnt until Evan sat back on his bed next to Jared that he realized. He has no ferning idea how to play.

".........................uh Jared?"

"Yea?"

"I kinda..f-forgot how t-to play..."

"Its alright dude here Ill help you"

Jared started showing Evan what buttons did what, how to shoot, swim, move around. Reminding Evan what sub weapons and Special weapons are, and how to use them, all while being way too close than Evan was prepared for. Evan felt the heat rise up his neck as he tried to pay attention to what Jared was saying.

"And yea, thats pretty much all you need to know" Jared said, backing away, "dude, are you ok?"

"Huh? oh ..uhh. I-im fine, just a lot t-to remember...."

"Yea, dont worry though, it'll get easier the more you play."

'R-right. W-what weapon should I use?"

"Hmmm...use the N-Zap, it's relatively the easiest weapon to use. I used it when I first started playing splatoon."

"O-ok." Evan said whilst selecting the N-Zap 89 as his weapon.