holy shart fluff, and my little pony

Heidi finds out her sons a homoseggsual and other shenanigans lolol

~🌲~

Heidi got home late from work that day. She walked through the door and sighed as she set her bag down. She checked the clock above the oven, 2:03 am.

Evan was probably already asleep, still she went down the hall to check in on him.

She gave a gentle knock on the door, no response. She softly opened the door to find Evan...and Jared, asleep on Evan's bed. Huh, guess Jared came over...but sleeping together, that's a normal thing friends do. Right? Right?

At the time Heidi didn't think anything of it and went to her own room to fall asleep.

~🌲~

The next day, almost immediately after Heidi's lunch break started, she received a text message from Evan.

12:26 pm

Evan: Hey mom, I hope you're having a great day! Is it ok if I go over to Jared's after school?

Wow. Jared just came over yesterday, and Evan already wants to see him again? Thats interesting....I mean, Heidis glad their relationship is close, but like, surely Jared has stuff to do? Well, whatever, Heidi wants what's best for her son, so if he wants to go over to Jareds, then she'll let him go over to Jareds.

12:27 pm

Mom: Hey sweetie, I am thanks for asking! If Jared's moms say it's ok then I don't see why not.

12:27pm

Evan: ok! Thanks mom! :D

12:27 pm

Mom: You're welcome, have a great day!

12:28 pm

Evan: Thanks! You too!

~🌲~

"So...what did your mom say?" Jared questioned, standing next to Evan in the cafeteria.

"She s-said its ok as l-long your m-moms are fine with it."

"Nice!"

Jared and Evan grabbed lunch and sat down. Out of the corner of their eyes they noticed Connor walking towards them.

"Well well well, Hot Topic strikes again."

Connor sent Jared a menacing glare. "I'm not here for you kleinman," Connor turned to face Evan, "Hey Hansen, heard you were sick, hope you feel better." And with that, Connor walked away. Leaving Evan and Jared staring at him in confusion.

"W-what just h-happened?"

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday, Mr.Hot Topic was wondering where you were."

"C-connor M-murphy was wondering w-where i was?"

"Yea, that's what i just said."

"R-right sorry, I was j-just making s-sure I heard y-you correctly. T-that's pretty weird t-thoug..."

"Its fine, and yea i know right?

To be honest, Jared had practically forgotten about what happened with Connor considering everything that happened yesterday.

"Uh, your m-moms will b-be ok with m-me c-coming over, r-right?"

"Huh? oh yea, I asked them about it this morning and they said they were fine with it."

"Ok, g-good."

~🌲~

*insert some crap about Evan and jared hanging out at Jared's house here*