heidi meets conNoR woWOoWOow

Depressed emo teen drives anxiety-ridden tree-loving teen to the hospital FT. worried mother ™

Also i have no idea how hospitals work. Nor the human body.

Connor was currently driving to the closest hospital he could think of. Was he breaking the speed limit? Probably. But he always broke the speed limit so it didn't matter. What did matter was the blonde sitting in the passenger seat. The blonde that has a severely broken arm. The blonde that needs to get to a hospital as soon as possible. The blonde that also happened to be the boy Connor had been crushing on since middle school.

The blonde that was none other than Evan Hansen.

Evan Hansen. The boy who had fallen from a tree and broken his arm just about 30 minutes prior.

The shock from when Evan first hit the ground was completely gone now and he could feel everything. Specifically the immense pain in his left arm. At least that was his non-dominant hand. Didn't change the fact that it hurts. Heck, he could barely move his arm without having a shock of pain go through his entire body.

It was awful. He didn't want to move. He just wanted to lay still and not have to do anything. Sadly his wishes were not granted as he felt the car start to slow down, turning and maneuvering until it came to a complete stop. Evan looked at the window to see where they were. A hospital, or more specifically, the hospital his mom works at. 'This will be fun' he thought to himself.

Connor took a deep breath and turned to face Evan, "Hey Hansen, how do you feel?"

"Uhh, n-not good."

"Ok...do you think you can walk?"

"M-maybe? I d-don't know t-though...its mainly m-my arm t-that hurts, s-so I'm n-not sure..."

"Alright..." Connor got out of the car and walked over to Evan's side and opened the door, "Here, ill help you get out of the car, try not to move your left arm okay?"

"O-okay."

Connor held out his hand, and Evan grabbed onto it with his right arm, getting a sense of deja vu. Connor reached in and grabbed onto Evan's shoulder to pull him out of the car, so he wouldn't have to put pressure on his left arm. Connor managed to successfully get Evan out of the car.

"Alright, if you need any help just tell me ok?"

"o-okay"

The two boys set off towards the hospital entrance. Evan stumbled a bit on occasion, but Connor always helped him get his balance back. They did that until they eventually reached the entrance. Connor pushed open the door with his elbow, allowing Evan to walk in before letting the door close.

The two walked into the air-conditioned hospital, Evan shivering a bit from the sudden blast of cold air. Both boys noticed that the waiting room for the hospital was significantly larger than the one at the Urgent Care.

"Ok, Evan you go find a chair to sit in, and ill check you in so you can get a cast for your arm or something."

Evan simply nodded and went to go find a chair. Connor made sure Evan had safely sat down before walking up to the front desk.

"Hey there sir, I've got a boy with a severely broken arm." Connor said, slightly slamming his hands on the counter.

"Oh my gosh, okok, we'll get someone on it right away. But first what's your name sir?"

"Connor Murphy and the boy's name is Evan Hansen."

"Alright...wait, Evan Hansen?"

"Uh...yea?"