CHAPTER 3

Skylar's POV:

After what Alex told me in our link, my guards were dragging him as he begged for forgiveness. How dare he put his dirty hands on my daughter! I am going to torture him. Wait till Luna hears about this and his head won't be attached to his body no more. By now everyone left and I was alone with two guards.

"Please your majesty I am deeply sorry, I didn't mean to! A small mistake, please" I stopped in my track.

"A small mistake?" I walked closer to him, as he trembled.

"A SMALL MISTAKE!" I looked at the guards and they held him tighter. I kicked him so hard my heel pierced his chest. His screams were music to my ears and I wanted more.

"That small mistake as you call it, is going to cost your life" Out of nowhere Luna was standing between him and I breathing heavily.

"You dare put your hand on my child" She growled, his eyes were now red, from crying and his face lost its color. She lifted her hands to his face, her long fingers penetrated his eyes as he begged her to stop, and she kept pushing her finger in his eye sockets and grabbed his eyeballs and tore them out of his face.

"She begged you to stop but you didn't; now you'll beg me to stop and I will never" His eye sockets were bleeding as he screamed in agony; she grabbed his face and forcefully opened his mouth tearing his tongue out.

"Take him to the castle and put him in a cell, and clean this mess up" I said to the guards as they dragged him out of my hallways. I turned Luna to look at me, she was still breathing hard.

"Baby, Alex walked in on him at the right time. She's safe now" Her eyes started going back to their beautiful golden color.

When we reached the castle, Luna went to take a shower and I went to check on the girls. I went to Alex's room first but her door was open and the bed was empty so I went to Ana's room and knocked, the door wasn't closed so I walked in to find Ana cuddled to Alex's side as they both slept in peace. I walked to the bed and kissed both their foreheads and shook them gently,

"Alex, you need to wake up and get ready, the guest will be here soon" she opened her eyes and groaned which woke Ana too.

"Ana, honey do you feel comfortable attending today's meeting?" she nodded her head and got up the bed.

"I'll go change" she walked to her closet and Alex left the room.

Alex's POV:

I was taking a warm shower when I heard my mom say in our link that I had to hurry because the guest's car has arrived. I hurried out the shower and run inside my closet. I found a white button up shirt and a black dress pants. I wore some black shoes that I found and dried my hair and putting gel and fixing it. Before I left my room I made sure to spray my cologne.

I found Ana walking down the hallway and I ran to catch up with her.

"Hey baby sis" I said hugging her shoulders as we walked to the main room. She was wearing a simple light blue dress and her hair was in a ponytail.

"For the nth time Alex, I am OLDER than you" she huffed like a kid. I just chuckled, she held into my arm as we neared the room. I saw that she was feeling nervous so I tried to make her feel better, I started flexing the bicep she was holding.

"Can you feel the muscle, I'm so strong." She chuckled,

"You're also an idiot" she rolled her eyes." The guards opened the door and I heard people talking but one voice made me stop in my track which made Ana look at me in concern.

"Alex, are you okay?" For the first time in my life I was nervous, I nodded my head yes and walked further in the room. My moms were sitting facing us, and they got up on their feet smiling our way, in front of them sat a girl with her back turned to us. Her long black hair almost reached her lower back.

"Princess Nessa we present you our daughters" she got up on her feet, everything was going slowly when she turned her head to look at us, her golden eyes stared into my soul. My breath hitched in my throat as I barely got the words out.

"Mate" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at both of us, I was surprised, and to be honest everyone was surprised.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't see her standing right in front of me, she was inches shorter than me, her small button nose had freckles all over it and her beautiful plump lips held a small smirk. I felt someone hit my side and I looked down at Ana who was trying not to laugh.

"Are you going to introduce yourself to me or..." When I tell you I almost moaned hearing her voice. She had a Russian accent but it wasn't really there much.

"What? Oh yes of course, Alex"

"Nessa"

I held her hand to shake it and I felt goosebumps on my body. When she walked back to the table, Ana let a small laugh and I wasnt even focused on her I was literally watching every move my mate made. I felt small hand pull me to the table I was dazed with her beauty and I didnt even care how I looked right now.

Ana stomped hard on my foot when I was just standing there looking at her.

"Ow!" they turned to us and Ana gave them her innocent smile and they kept talking about I dont know what.

"What was that for?!" I screamed in Anas head.

"Get you shit together, you're embarrassing yourself" she yelled back.

I got my shit together as Ana told me, and sat next to mama and in front of Nessa. And that my friends, was the biggest mistake. She was staring at me up and down with an innocent smile but I saw right through it, her eyes said everything.

"So Nessa what is this business that made you come all over here from Russia?" I heard my mom ask.

"Well your majesty, as you know my grandparents have given the throne to my mother and her new husband and I come here to remake the alliance you had with them, because they're not the ones ruling our kingdom anymore" My mom nodded her head, looking at my mama and seeing what she thought.

"But since you mother and her husband, are the new queen and king shouldn't they be here?" Nessa looked a little out of place when my mom asked her that question, it was a simple question to be honest why would she be nervous.

"Well your majesty, I'm also their heir and I have to be ready for when I take the throne. I also came to look for my..." She looked at me and smiled.

"...Mate"

"Well, Nessa you can stay as long as you want. Your mom said in the letter that you still have to finish your last year of school, so I made sure to in roll you in Ana and Alex's school." Mama said getting up, she shook my mates hand with a smile.

"Ah yes, you have the same classes as Alex" I gulped quietly. I'll have to see her every day and everywhere, how am I supposed to focus when shes literally a walking piece of art, a goddess. Ugh.