CHAPTER 11

*TRIGGER WARNING: SA*

Ana's POV

I've been seeing Brad for the past couple of days at school, he'd pull me behind the bleachers and kiss me, and I've never felt anything like this. He was so sweet and gentle with me. Today was Friday and the party he asked me out to, I was getting ready doing a little makeup and fixing my hair. I wore some jean shorts and a white tank top and just sneaked out the window. I know what you're thinking why would I sneak out when my parents are cool with me going out, I just didn't want Alex worrying about me for no reason, I was going to see my mate after all nothing to worry about.

After a few minutes I reached a huge mansion, with music blasting too loud for my sensitive ears. Kids were already drunk and passed out on the grass and it was just 10pm. I roller my eyes, humans.

I pushed between the sweaty mate less wolves grinding on each other, disgusting.

'Tell me why I decided to come to this party again?' I asked Eclipse

'Because of mate' I could see her wagging her tail uncontrollably as we recognized our mate. I smiled at him and I think he could catch my scent and started looking around until he found me standing in the middle of the room with my arms crossed smiling at him. He smirked walking towards me.

"Ana..." he said still smirking "I'm glad you came"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a group of boys where he was standing when I found him. He introduced me to everyone as Ana and not his mate, which was weird but I just brushed it off. Some of his "girl friends" were staring at me up and down and probably linking to each other and that made me feel insecure about myself.

I never liked the way I looked, so different so disgusting, But Alex and my parents made me feel like I was the prettiest in the world. Brad kept talking to his friends with his right arm around a girl and the left one around my shoulders but he was more focused on the girl since she had bigger boobs, how did I know? he was drooling over them. I guess he didn't stop his hoe life style even though he found his mate.

I started to feel uncomfortable and wanted to leave so I whispered in his ear that I was going to go back home. He grabbed my wrist and begged me to go talk somewhere quiet and he was touching me waist and I didn't even realize I was already pulled deep in the woods.

"Brad why did you have to take me so deep in the woods just to talk?" he smiled and walked closer to me, he grabbed my hands in his and kissed them.

"I just wanted us to bond more and have some alone time just the two of us" he smirked. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I thought you didn't want me" I said sadly, he pulled back but now his eyes were a little darker, his fingers were caressing my cheeks down to my neck.

"Brad?"

"You look so beautiful" he whispered his voice a little deeper than before, his hand was now going from my shoulder to my chest thinking he would stop there I didn't say anything, but then he groped my boob harshly and his other arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Brad no, I'm not ready" I said trying to push him off of me but he was stronger and bigger. His hands were feeling me up everywhere and it felt so wrong, I felt violated. His lips were kissing and sucking on my neck and I was just trying to get myself out of his grip, I felt tears start to build in my eyes as he got rougher.

I had no choice but to kick him in the balls which made him pull away holding his crotch area in pain, with him busy checking if his balls were still there I took off running. I didn't know this part of the woods so I just started running in a random direction.

"You bitch!"

I was too troubled to focus on the link to alert someone because he was on my tail, I wanted to shift to my wolf because she was faster but I felt a weight on my back and fell on the ground with him lying on my back. I heard him fidgeting with his belt and I started to panic.

"B-brad please stop I'm y-your mate" I cried out but it was too late my shorts were already torn and I could feel it tearing my walls. I cried out in pain as he continued assaulting me and I felt myself passing out from the pain.

I was woken up by the sun rising and its light hitting me face, my lower region was in so much pain I looked down between my legs and they were bloody and filed with bruises, yesterday's events hit me like a truck and I pulled my knees closer to my body and cried my eyes out.

I thought mates are supposed to protect you and love you, take care of you and love you not hurt you and destroy your will to live.

What am I supposed to do now, Alex has warned me and I didn't listen. I'm not going to tell anyone about this. The first time I go out alone I get raped. I am so weak why can't I defend myself why am I so naïve.

After a few minutes of painfully moving, I finally stood on my feet, I wore my torn shorts and tried to find a way back home.

30 minutes of running in circles, I eventually recognized this part of the forest I snuck back into my room and went straight to the shower, I still smelled his disgusting scent all over me I had to scrub it all off. I kept scrubbing harshly until my pale skin started to turn red. I sighed in defeat and just sat under the shower crying again.

Two days after what happened in the forest I was feeling even worst, everyone noticed my weird behavior even though I tried to hide it. Grandma has arrived home and that's the only thing that made me feel a little better than before.

I was running down the stairs to meet her, she was standing in all her glory and power talking to one of the guards. Her long dark hair was so beautiful and shiny. She was wearing tight jeans with a red off shoulder shirt, I smiled and ran towards her, she noticed me and she welcomed me with open arms.

At the feel of her protecting arms around my small body I couldn't hold my tears anymore and I collapsed in her arms crying hysterically, all those hours I spent in my room practicing how to suppress my emotions in front of them went to waste.

"Anastasia?!" she whispered yelled, she picked me up and ran to the living room sitting me down but my head was still buried in her chest.

"What is it my child? What happened?" she asked me while rubbing my back gently. I calmed down a little bit and looked up at her with a sad smile.

"I just missed you" I whispered looking at my feet. She made me look at her with a serious look. I can't tell her about it, she'll slaughter his whole pack and make a huge carpet for her ball room out of their fur.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready" she nodded and kissed the side of my head,

"Come on let's go see your birthday gift" she said smiling, I followed her to the garage, and there stood a black F60 Ferrari America a beautiful sports car without a roof and with one of the strongest engines. The interior was even more incredible with the red leather seats.

"Oh my god you didn't have to get me, my favorite car in the whole world Lillian" I said with a hint of sarcasm and she snorted throwing the keys my way. Maybe a little trip around the city will take my mind off of things for now.

****************************

I am so sorry for this but it's part of the character development.

Have a good day!

-S