CHAPTER 16

Lilian's pov

Luna was ready to make a move to the next territory to try and find the orange tree next to the waterfall, while Skylar brought me every file and document about newcomers from the past month. I'm positive whoever is possessing Alex is still in town and has something to do with James.

Alex has been feeling a little better lately but I know this was just a decoy so the witch can attack us when our guard is down, she's currently with Nessa which was a good thing, her mate is able to make her calm down whenever she gets mad.

I sat on the couch with a glass of blood waiting for Luna to come down, I was going to count to three and if she doesn't show up I was going to go drag her out of her bed.

One,

Two,

Thr-

"Hello mother" I heard the voice of my daughter behind me, I rolled my eyes and stood up. Next to her stood my son who was busy typing away on his phone.

"You got your weapons?" I asked, they both nodded in agreement. Ana is going to tag along, I don't know why she wanted to go with us as well but oh well who am I to deny her something.

I've also noticed she's been acting odd lately, she's not her bubbly and happy self, she usually tries her best to interact with everyone even though she hates socializing but now she doesn't even speak with the maids.

"First we go see the alpha and leader of the Westwood territory, then we go look for that witch" I said while opening the suitcase Luna put on the table, it had a newly modified guns that shot bullets made out of Shorea bracteolate tree that Lucas brought.

"Took me three days to make these" I mumbled, it was the fastest time I've ever made a weapon in. I'm confident in my skills, these were going to be a blast.

"Ana is waiting in the car, I don't know why she wanted to join us. I told her to stay but she said you gave her permission to come" Luna said making her way to the door, I noticed Ana sitting in the back seat with a thoughtful look.

Other pack/clan members along with my royal guards were getting in the SUVs so we can leave, the territory wasn't that far but protections was always needed, no matter where you're going.

"Sweetheart?" I called Ana then sat next to her in the car, she looked up and smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. The car started moving to our destination and I fought everything in me to not read her mind and invade her privacy.

"What is the real reason behind this?"

"Unfinished business"

I let go of the subject feeling that she didn't wanna say more and looked in front of me, hopefully we get rid of the witch and get this over with as soon as possible.

It didn't take long for us to reach the Westwood territory, their alpha was waiting for us in front of their pack house with other pack members, I could smell Ana's fear but I didn't know why. I kept her smaller figure closer to me as we both made our way to the alpha.

He was a tall blonde man with, his mate and wife was on his right and his son and daughter on his left. The son was staring nervously at Ana and the scent of her fear was only getting stronger, which means he has something to do with what she's feeling.

--

Ana's pov

I stood next to Lilian with my head down, I knew I was safe because my mom and Lucas were on my right, while the strongest vampire who's also my grandma was on my left but at the sight of him my whole body felt fear and disgust because of what he done to me that night.

I only came here to break the bond, a bond that shouldn't have existed, I don't understand why the goddess would give him to me as a mate, he doesn't deserve to have a lover or a life time partner.

"Your Majesty, welcome to my humble pack. This is my wife, and this is my son Brad and my eldest daughter and next in line Brianna" The alpha slightly bowed to Lilian and she nodded reciprocating his respect but I could tell she was irritated by something.

"Alpha Bernard, my daughter and I are here to look for a witch that's said to be living somewhere around your territory..." Lilian said and made her way inside the pack with the alpha and his family following after.

"We'd like to check your territory for this so called witch, she's been harming my family and you know what happens to those who do so" she finished her last sentence with her eyes glaring at Brad, who had his head down and didn't dare look at her.

"Do it now, reject him Ana."  I heard my wolf, Eclipse, she hated Brad even more than I did. Her broke the most sacred bond and broke our heart with it.

"Wait Eclipse, we wait until we're inside the house and I'll do it"  I told my wolf, Lilian sat down first then my mother and Lucas, the alpha and his family did the same but I stayed on my feet feeling the tears threatening to fall. I took a few steps forward getting closer to him, my hands were shaking uncontrollably and I wanted to get this over with.

"I, princess Ana Nicoviç, daughter of princess Luna Nicoviç, reject you Brad Westwood as my mate"

I felt a sharp pain run through my chest and body, but it was bearable, the pain of his assault was much worse than this. He was groaning and whining in pain while holding his chest and it was the most satisfying scene I've ever seen.

"What is the meaning of this?!" His father yelled looking between us, I wiped the tears away with my sleeves and I took a deep breath.

"Your dear son, raped his own mate. I hope you're proud of what you created" before I could finish my sentence Lilian had Brad by his neck, I could see the blood dripping down his neck as she digged her nails deeper in his skin.

"I- I'm sorry.." he cried out but only the goddess herself could save him from this situation, I whimpered feeling another wave of pain rush over me.

"You dirty mutt..." Lilian threw him away like he was some kind of pillow or toy before he could hit the wall my mother punched his body making him fly out of the house, she was ready to kill anything that breathes her way.

"I want the whole family dead, every single blood related mutt" Lilian ordered the guards they swarmed the room quickly, I put my hand up to stop them from doing anything.

"Don't kill anyone one Lilian, specially not him. Death would be too merciful, I want to give him as a gift to Alex" I smiled softly, The Westwood's were still flabbergasted at the new revelation. The alpha had a disappointed look as he stared at the spot where his son last sat, while his mom was crying silently. As for the daughter, she was staring at me?

She's been staring at me for a while with a curious look, like I was some type of rare thing. When I tilted my head slightly curious why she won't avert her eyes, she blinked a couple times to try and focus her thoughts and sight. I could hear her heart beat fast in her chest following an uncontrollable rhythm. Is she alright?

"Let me kill them Ana, one word and they all be part of history" Lilian begged but I shook my head no, his parents didn't do anything wrong, they didn't raise him to be a good man but they never asked him to do what he did. He is the one who's guilty and he's going to pay. I just need him to accept my rejection so the bond could be fully broken.

*******************************************
I keep forgetting about this book bro.

-S