CHAPTER 6

Alex's POV:

I was stuck in a dark place; I kept screaming names hoping for an answer. I kept running not aware where I was heading. I sat on the floor and kept praying all this was just a bad dream, a bad dream that'll wake up from it safe and secure into the arms of my mate and family.

I opened my eyes and looked at my body, there was white light shining on it. I quickly looked up to find a small ball of white light a little far away. So I started running towards it but I noticed I wasn't even close to it, it kept getting further and further.

I stopped in my tracks and sighed, whatever that is it has something to do with what's going and I need know. I sat on the ground and started thinking.

"Oh Alex..." I heard the same voice, I looked around me but I only saw darkness. The voice was coming from everywhere, turning around I jumped screaming at the sight of myself? I was looking at myself but there was no mirror, I stepped closer and tried to reach for the face when suddenly it grabbed my hand and started squeezing it. The face started to change in front of my eyes, the hair was turning blonde and the eyes changed their colors to blue. The features started to look familiar, and when she was done transforming, I stared at her in disbelief.

"Hello Alex" She said with smirk, I knew she had something to do with this, I had a feeling all that staring and glaring at me in class was for a reason.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her, she chuckled and circled me like I was her prey. She was standing behind me, and I wasn't able to turn. I was frozen in my place. I felt her hand creep from my shoulders to my neck to my throat. She pulled my head back getting closer to my ear. I felt her tongue lick my earlobe and I couldn't even stop her.

"Well my sister was a vampire she took care of me and kept others from hurting me since I was adopted by her mom"

"Biggest mistake, you turned out awful" I laughed, which was a mistake because I felt my cheek sting, she slapped me.

"I was adopted but I was loved, I was happy. Until your grandpa showed up and claimed he was her mate" I looked at her confused, is she talking about Grandpa James?

"Yes James, you know I can read your thoughts right?" Then you definitely can read this, your eyebrows are uneven bitch. She was furious I should probably stop this because she'll kill me. I just gave her an innocent smile.

"He was the reason why she was murdered, those filthy wolves killed her because she was a vampire" So let me get this, she's my mama's aunt so that means she's my great aunt. Ew I can't believe she licked my earlobe.

"Are you fucking dumb?" she asked confused, what I'm just saying.

"I don't care if you're into family thingies; just don't try it with me" I said,

"Do you have a desire for death, Alex?"

"Actually Ms. Jackson it's called a death wish you don't have to be so extra about it" I corrected her, she looked at me like I had two heads, and I just smiled.

"I am so going to kill you"

"So what do you want? Respect? Power?" I couldn't help but laugh, when I remembered that scene from minions, with all due respect I find myself very entertaining.

"How old are you? I thought Brad was a toddler but no it had to be you I'm stuck with, why did I choose you and not the other kid" At the sound of that I remembered what was going on and I seriously need to stop being an idiot. This is a serious matter.

"As I was saying, I want revenge. So to get back at James why not kill his kid and you will do it. You wouldn't know when I'll make you do it, so live your life but be ready it can be any moment" She smirked creepily, why does it have to be the hot teachers who are mentally ill.

"What are you anyway, you don't smell like a wolf nor do you smell like a vampire" she stood straight with pride and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"I'm the most powerful witch" explains a lot. She walked closer, now her hand held a small knife. Oh oh...

I felt it pierce into my skin as it kept cutting my upper body but I couldn't focus on what she was writing since this was so painful. I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Nessa's POV:

After hours of Alex being unconscious on her mom's bed, she started shaking and sweating so hard. I linked them all to come to the room. I stayed by her side when they went to talk with the doctor. I couldn't bare seeing her do this, earlier when she started beating herself, I couldn't move I felt so guilty for ignoring her all this time, she was going through all this and I had to be so ignorant and not even ask her what was going on.

"What happened?!" I heard Skylar say, I was about to tell her when Alex started screaming and shaking heavily again. She looked like she was in pain. And it was coming from her chest.

I grabbed the covers and pulled them off of her, I ripped her shirt open just to gasp at the sight of her cut chest. It looked like someone was carving words into her body, after the writing stopped the words said,

"Your end is near James -CJ?" I read out loud, who the fuck is James?

"Who the fuck is CJ?" Skylar said confused, Luna left the room and Ana sat closer to her sister who stopped shaking, for now. Alex suddenly gasped opening her eyes; she looked at all of us exhausted.

"Mate" she could barely get those words out, I sat next to her and held her head closer to my chest as she cried on it.

"Honey can you tell me what's going on, please?" She looked up and stared at her mom, but nothing left her mouth. Maybe whoever put this curse on her isn't allowing her to reveal their identity. She laid her head back on my chest.

"Please don't leave me" she whispered slowly, she looked so vulnerable, and it pained me.

"I'm here, my love" I whispered back kissing the top of her head, I just held her to show her that I'm here for her and that she's safe.

*****************

A/N

I hope you're enjoying this story so far :)

Have a good day!

-S