CHAPTER 13

Lillian's POV

(A/N: We missed her didn't we ;))

"Alex!" I yelled at her, I could smell that she was in the castle somewhere. I can't quite figure out where.

"Mom she's not here" I heard Luna say, I ignored her because her blind trust for everyone always gets her in trouble or gets someone hurt.

"Alex I will count to three if you're not here I'll feed you to my Lucy" I whispered,

"Eh who's Lucy" Nessa looked confused,

"Her crocodile" Luna said sighing, yes I have a pet crocodile that only listens to my commands and I am not afraid to use her as a weapon.

"One..."

"Two..."

Alex appeared in front of me with a terrified look, I know she hates Lucy but I promise she's a good crocodile.

"Please don't tell me you brought Lucy with you" she begged, I walked closer to her with a threatening look. How do I get her to confess?

"Someone told me, something happened in your room which led to it being a complete wreck, would you mind explaining what happened" she looked at me confused, and then looked back at her mom for help. I stepped in her view so she could focus on me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she crossed her arms, oh no the little girl thinks she did something here. I walked closer to her, I can see she was intimidated but she doesn't wanna show it in front of her mate.

"Listen here little girl, I think you forgot who you talking to" (A/N: I was gonna do 'listen here you little shit' meme)

I grabbed her by the collar and I can see her eyes shift from their golden color to a light green. The witch must have blue eyes, and she can still see through Alex's. What I'm trying to do is manipulate her into being angry because anger makes you in the most vulnerable state.

I grabbed her collar harder and pulled her off of her feet, she knows one wrong move and she's in the other side of the room.

"Put me down you old hag!" it wasn't her voice only, it was mixed with another feminine one.

"About time you come out, witch. I'm sorry for this Alex" I should take advantage of this moment and try to get into Alex's mind I might see something that'll help.

"Luna I want you to hold Nessa, she won't like it" As soon as I finished my sentence I pushed Alex against an arch holding her by the neck, her feet still not touching the floor. I took a deep breath and tried to get into her head as she tries to wiggle out of my grip by there's no way she can get out of it without her head popping off her body.

*inside her head*

It wasn't clear, I can see a forest very deep. Close to a waterfall, one orange tree.

There stood a woman, I can only see her form the back. She has long blonde hair, very familiar side profile, button nose and a mole on the right cheek.

As she was turning around, I was going to see who she was...

"What the hell is going on!" a voice made me lose my focus and my grip on Alex. I looked to see a confused Skylar.

"You!" Alex's eyes were now blue, I felt her slip out of my grip and run towards Skylar with her canines out.

"I am going to kill you!" It wasn't Alex's voice. She started throwing punches at her mother but Skylar wasn't about to hurt her kid. So she was just dodging them and trying to push her off of her.

"Alex! Stop! It's me your mother" She screamed at her.

"You are the reason she died! I will torture you to death!" She let her claws and swung hard at Skylar's throat but I was fast to pull her back she only scratched her throat a little.

I pushed her face to the ground and put my weight on her back as well as holding her arms behind her back. Damn it this kid is strong as hell.

I looked up, Luna was holding an enraged Nessa with very shiny golden eyes means she's ready to kill anyone who hurt her mate.

"I'm sorry again kid" I grabbed Alex's head, one hand under her chin and the other on the back of her head and twisted it fast and she fell limp under me. She's just passed out she'll wake up with a killer headache though.

"She'll be fine" I said, Nessa's eyes were back to normal as she ran to her mate holding her unconscious body with tears in her eyes.

"I saw something, first we are looking for a blonde woman with blue eyes she was a mole on her right cheek. She lives in the woods maybe the territory next to us, they're the closest to the waterfall. And lastly, one single orange tree"

"Nessa take Alex to her room and don't let her leave until I come back" Luna said, Skylar was still sitting on the floor next to her daughter.

"Why would this witch want to kill me? I've never met a witch or even hurt someone who knows a witch" she mumbled. All we know is that she is doing this to hurt Skylar.

"Only your father can answer those questions" I said. I forgot I had to talk to my mates; I haven't talked to them since I came here.

"Luna go get someone to clean this mess, and inform me when James is back" She nodded her head and left.

**********************

*Later that day*

"When are you coming back love?" I looked at Kelsey's face, she had a smile on her face and Rita was laying in the background.

"I'll be back once everything here is over baby" she sighed sadly and pulled the screen down.

"I hope it ends soon because she misses you so much" I smiled softly at her, her baby bump was showing and I can't wait to go back to them and my little bean inside of her.

"I miss her too, tell her mommy misses you so much" I said softly, she smirked at me I know she's about to say something corny.

"I thought I was the only one aloud to call you that" I just shook my head with a smile on my face, pregnant women and their sex drive. Rita walked behind her and wrapped her arms around her belly and gently rubbed it.

"You want a little show?" I heard Rita say seductively as she started to pull Kelsey's shirt up over her head. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Of course..."

*********************

I know y'all wanted details, you nasties.

Have a good day!

-S