CHAPTER 15

*warning* : sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading it skip to the next chapter.

Nessa's POV :

I came prepared when after I knew my mate was different. We won't do straight people sex, the boring 5s orgasm.

  I pushed the bedroom door open, to find Alex sitting on the edge of the bed, naked, like I asked her to. Her head looked up and her eyes darkened when she saw what I was holding in my hand. A dick harness, it looks like a ring but it'll stop her from cumming too soon. On the other hand I had silk ropes, and a vibrator. By now I think you know what I'm into.

"Lay back against the headboard" she complied without saying anything. I took the ropes and tied her arms on top of her head, i went to her legs, and tied them on each corner of the bed. Her erection was on her stomach and I can see precum on the tip. I couldn't help but smirk.

  I opened my robe to show her what I was wearing under. Black lace undergarment with a leather harness around my waist and thighs. Her eyes started to glow and she growled at me. 

"Oh no baby you don't get to do that" I growled back at her and she whimpered, and I crawled on the bed between her legs, her shaft was very close to my face but she won't be getting what she wants. She will think she will but she won't.

I grabbed it and lubricated it with her precum, and moved my hand up and down when her legs started to shake I grabbed the ring and put it on her, it had a little ball that'll go on her tip and it won't let her cum.

"You wanna know what your punishment is?" She nodded her head, her cheeks were reddish and her breathing was getting heavier. I licked the tip still holding eye contact with her and she moaned throwing her head back.

"I'll touch myself in front of you, and you won't be able to do anything about" I smiled, her eyes widened, I took off my lacey panties and sat on her stomach I can feel her shaft on my back and she was trying to hump me but I growled at her and she stopped.
  I grabbed the vibrator and gently put it between my folds. I leaned forward and kissed her lips, I couldn't help moan in her mouth when I felt the vibrator hit my spot. I grabbed her face and made her look at me while I grind my core against her.

"You can't touch me now huh baby" I said between moans, she shook her head no whimpering.

"Please... Let me t-touch you" she begged, her eyes started to tear up and I was getting more pleasure seeing her like this. I got closer to her ear and sucked on her earlobe.

"No..." I whispered then moaned in her ear, I was rubbing my clit faster, I was so close and I made sure she knew that. A couple of seconds later I came all over her stomach. I pulled the cum filled vibrator out of me and grabbed on her shoulders to hold myself up waiting to catch my breath. Her face was so red and she was sweating, she had dried tears on her cheeks probably from the pain of not being able to ejaculate.

  I got off of her and sat between her legs, I can see that her balls were blue and I smirked. The veins on it were popping, and I thought it was enough torture for today. As soon as I took off the ring she blew her cum all over my face and chest, she moaned while emptying her load. I gave her a minute to breathe and I untied her legs and arms. She was too tired to function, I laid next to her and kissed her. Her breathing was still uneven and she could barely open her eyes to look at me. I let her spoon me, she gently kisses the back of my neck and her hand rubbed my tummy softly. She pulled the covers over us and pulled me closer so we can both rest.

****************

Cringe 😬 but that's okay we love Dom Nessa.

-S