Chapter 7

I'm guessing I got pale because she kept asking if I was okay and if I needed to sit down I shook my head no. I looked at her with blurry vision as she asked "Will you follow me?" I nodded yes but before walking I turned to see both Jordan and Tristian looking at me I tried my best to smile but I knew they could tell it was fake.

Jordan walked over to me and whispered "I will record Lizz so if she falls off you can rewatch it as much as you want." I laughed at that then looked over his shoulder and saw Lizz looking at me with a concerned look on her face I gave her a reassuring nod before turning back to Jordan and I gave him a weak smile before turning away and following Dr. Marshall

"You have some good friends there." I thought about that were Jordan and Tristian, my friends? I didn't know them so could they be my friends? I mean I loved hanging out with them the few times I have. I was broke out of my train of thought when Dr.Marshall stopped in front of a trailer that said Franklin Vet Clinic in big bold Black and Blue letters. It was parked so when they opened it whatever was inside could go right in. Mark a senior who goes to my school was there Dr. Marshall nodded and he opened the trailer and jumped right out of the pin. Next thing I knew a a gray horse came bolting out, his eyes had so much hatred and trauma in them. I didn't realize I was crying I also must have brought my hand up to my mouth. I couldn't move I didn't know what to do.

 Phoenix was being so aggressive he was kicking at everything and biting at the air. I started walking forward I don't know why but I did. Phoenix spotted me and he stopped I slowly laid my crutches down on the ground and limped forward. I slowly opened the gate. Phoenix was frozen not doing anything and I slowly walked towards him. He let me go to him, I grabbed his halter which was the same one he had on the night of the crash so I guess they never took it off. I limped up right in front of him and put my forehead on his snout.

"I'm Sorry"