Chapter 12

It's been a week since Jordan and I actually talked. Things have been good Jordan and the boys sit with us every day at lunch Tristian is still sitting with Olivia but Lizz has gotten over it. I also convinced my doctor that I didn't need crutches anymore so that's a plus. The rodeo is tomorrow and Lizz told me I had to come because on my first Saturday off I want to totally watch a rodeo. Yay.

"Hey, Lizz told me You are going to the rodeo." Jordan walks up to my locker and I just nod in response "Cool by the way I decided on the pink shirt." I smile at that but when I turn my head Jordan is staring at me so I give him a frown before tilting my head at him. "Sorry" Is all he says before walking away.

 My eyes follow him down the hallway before Lizz comes up behind me "What was that about?" I just shrug and turn back to my locker and grab the rest of my books. "Ready to go."

The next morning Lizz is running up the stairs to come to get me but I surprise her by already being dressed. I actually look kind of cute today. I'm wearing high-rise jeans with a black shirt tucked in and a blue flannel over it. My hair is in a ponytail but it has these pretty natural curls and I have blue cowboy boots on. I just put on my knee brace when she walks in. "Yay, we might get there early." I smile at her and we walk to the stairs. 

"So she can go to a rodeo when the barn hasn't been mucked out and they haven't been fed." I stop when I hear them yelling "It's her job and now that she doesn't have crutches she can easily do it."

"Hun it is fine I can do it." I hear my mom say. Lizz starts to walk down the stairs and I start to follow her. We walk right past them and straight to lizz's car. I get in and stare straight forward. "You okay" I just stay looking forward. "Your father is just grieving he will get better" I just shrugged.