Getting the Tempest Back: Part 3

**~**~** Angelique's P.O.V **~**~**

I peeked out from behind a rock at the siren realm. I smirked as I saw 6 guards surrounding the area.

"Okay... Are we ready?" I asked my mom, my sister, and Kenzie.

"Yeah." They all said quietly.

"Good.... Let's go." I said and made myself invisible.

I looked back and saw the rest of them turn invisible too.

I smiled and started swimming into the siren realm secret entrance.

We all went inside and started to head towards the building where the tempest was being held.

Once we were there, we all hid behind a huge pillar.

"Is everybody here?" I whispered.

"Yeah." I heard the scattered voices say.

"Good..." I said and turned visible. So did everybody else. "Okay. So this is the plan... Me and Kenzie will go and sneak in, while you guys stay outside and keep guard. The guards out here now won't be a worry, but, I'm pretty sure there's guards inside blocking the entrance to where the tempest is being held. And, hopefully, Sirena won't be inside there, if she is, I'll send Kenzie out and tell you guys to make a distraction. Then, when they are distracted,  I'll swim in, grab the tempest and swim away as fast as I can without being caught." I told them.

"Okay." They all said.

"Good. So let's go and get the tempest back." I said and smiled.

We all turned invisible again. And we started heading towards the entrance.

Once we got there, there was 2 guards guarding the double doors.

When we saw them, Carina went past us to go make a distraction.

After a few seconds, we heard a loud boom from around the corner.

"What was that?" The first guard said.

"I don't know... Let's go check it out." The second guard said.

They both left and went to go see what it was.

That's when me, my mom and Kenzie snuck in and closed the door behind us quietly.

When we got inside, there was 3 stairways. One on both sides of the room, and then one directly in the middle. There were guards at the tops of each of them too.

We started heading towards the middle one. I stopped and felt around for my mom's shoulder. I found it and grabbed it.

"Hey mom." I whispered quietly.

"Yeah?" She whisperdd back.

"This is where me and Kenzie will go up. Stay down here and make sure no one comes. If anyone does, you know the signal." I told her.

"Okay." She said.

I took my hand off of her shoulder and she went to her post.

Me and Kenzie continued up the stairs and carefully around the guards.

"Are we ready?" I whispered to Kenzie.

"Yeah." She whispered back.

We both started to head for the door knovs when the door suddenly opened. We hurriedly swam out of the way and to the sides.

Sirena, Nixie and one other siren walked out of the room. I glared at Sirena when I saw the tempest in her hand. Even though I knew she couldn't tell I was.

They walked by and started heading diwn the stairs. When they were half way down, I whispered to Kenzie.

"Let's follow them." I said.

We both started following them.

I reached to my right where my mom was and she started following along.

They were just talking and laughing.

Once we got outside, Carina catched on and started following them with us.

We followed them all the way to Sirena's house.

"So... When are we gunna do this?" Nixie asked Sirena.

"We're almost done getting the stuff together. Then, we'll go finish this." She said.

"How much longer?" The other siren asked.

"About an hour and a half. We just need the rest of the army formed." Sirena said.

"How many people do we have?" Nixie asked.

"About three hundred." Sirena replied and smiled.

My jaw dropped as she said that number.

"Awesome." Nixie said.

They continued talking, but I blocked out their voices until I heard them mention Agala.

"So what will we do with her?" The other siren asked.

Sirena looked at Nixie.

"Nixie already knows what she has to do..." Sirena said and looked at her.

"Yup." She said a little bit hesitant.

"Well then, lets go get ready... We've got a show to put on." Sirena said and smiled. She got up and walked towards another doorway and went in it.

"Let's go. We need to tell the others." I said quietly to my mom, Carina and Kenzie.

We all left and went as fast as we can back to the  mermaid realm.

As soon as we got there, we saw people surrounding the king's mansion.

They let us in and we went inside. When we got in there, we went straight to the king.

"You girls are back?" He asked us.

"Yes. And we have something important to tell you." Kenzie said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"The sirens have a lot of people to help fight. They have about three hundred..." I told him.

"Well then we need about almost four hundred..." The king said.

"Yeah. How many do we have now?" Kenzie asked.

"We have about three hundred and thirty." He said.

"Well then, we don't need much more. Probably about a little over thirty will do." I said.

"Yes... I'll go right now and rucruit some more." He said.

"Wait! There's one more important thing." I said as I put my hand up to stop him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"They're planning on attacking in about and hour and a half..." I said.

He froze.

"So... You're saying that I have at least an hour to find thirty more people to help fight?...."

"..... Yes...."

He sighed.

"Well then.... Meredith, Cora and Narissa. Come help me recruit. We need thirty more people. If we can get more, than that's okay. The more the better." The king said to them.

They all nodded in understanding.

"Well then, lets go." He said and they all started heading towards the doors.