Just the 2 of Us

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Been sooo busy and it took a while to write. But, long chapter. I hope you like it. Please vote for my book! Love ya my mermaids! ^_^

**~**~** Kenzie's P.O.V **~**~**

"Angelique!" I screamed and ran to her.

"Cordelia! Eldoris!" I looked up to see Nixie and Sirena putting Cordelia in the back of the car.

They got in the car and the man drove away.

"No!" I laid my head on Angelique and started crying.

**~**~** Sirena's P.O.V **~**~**

"Yes! We got them!" I said.

"We did good." Said Nixie, smiling.

"Now, let's go back to the cave." I said and I smirked.

**~**~** Kenzie's P.O.V **~**~**

"Angelique! Angelique wake up! Please!..." I screamed while shaking her.

I pulled out my phone and called her mom.

*ring, ring* ... *ring, ring*

"Come on! Answer!" Tears were running down my cheek.

*ring*

"Hello?" I heard her voice.

"Cat! Help! It's Angelique! I don't know what happened, I don't know what to do!"

"Wait. What happened?"

"They ambushed us!" I kept getting choked back by tears. "Cordelia and Eldoris are gone!"

I heard her gasp over the phone.

"Where's Angelique?"

"She's right here on my lap. She's knocked out. But she's not waking up!"

"Okay, okay... Uh. Try taking her to the water. See if that'll help."

"How will that help?"

"I don't know. I'm just thinking of things that would help mermaids. Just think of it. You guys swim in it, you guys can do different things with it, and who knows what else. Just try it."

"Okay." I said while wiping away some tears.

"Tell me if it works."

"Okay. I'll call you back."

"Okay. Hurry."

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

I carefully layed Angelique down on the ground. I stood up and tried to get some one's attention from a car.

I started waving my hands at a car that I saw with a surfboard on top of it.

"Hey! Please help! Help me please!"

The car stopped and turned around. It stopped, and a woman with a tanktop and shorts got out.

"Thank you!"

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I am, but my friends isn't. Can you please take us to the nearest beach?"

"Uh, you don't need a hospital?"

"No. She's... Uh... She'll be fine in a little bit. She just got scared from something and she faints. She'll be fine."

"Uh. Okay? Well uh, sure. I was heading to the beach anyway."

"Okay. Thank you!"

We ran and grabbed Angelique and carefully put her in the back seat of the woman's car.