The Accidental Mermaid

********* A/N: Hey guys so first story!! I hope you like it!! *********

"Hey Angelique!!" I looked up to see Kenzie walking towards me.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothin' much. Just came to see you." She said as she sat down on the rock next to me.

"I heard you were here to get your mind off of things... You okay?" I sighed and looked at her.

"Does it seem like it?" I said kind of annoyed. "I'm sorry.... I'm just a little emotional."

"I know you are... I understand. Ilan just wanted me to check if you were okay." She wrapped her arms around me and I started to cry.

"Shh.... It's okay.... We'll find them.... I know it..." She said also trying to hold back tears.

"I just wish she could've took us with her. Or told us... Then we wouldn't be in this mess..."

"I know... But Angelique." She put both hands on my shoulders. "We will find them...."

Hi. My name is Angelique. I'm a mermaid. I'm one of the far descendants of the Merana Mermaid tribe. And I'm here to tell you my story. And a story it is...

***************************** Lol. Hey guys!! So I know it's short but I WILL be updating. So please comment if you want to hear Angelique's (technically me XD) story!!!

~ Angelique P.