Talent Show: Part 3

**~**~** Angelique's P.O.V **~**~**

We went through the back to go to see our friends that were around.

All of them said that we did awesome. The lights flickered and we told our friends that we'd talk to them later.

Me and Kenzie went and sat down in the front row with the other contestants. The drama teacher came back up.

"Well everybody, I hope you enjoyed the 5 minute break. Our first set of judges voted and decided on who our 3 finalist teams or people are. So if you want to see who will win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, then you'll have to come back on Friday after school at 7:30PM. I encourage you to all come back because I think it will be just as amazing as today."

"I'm nervous." Kenzie whispered to me.

"I know... Me too."

"So let's see who our finalists are!" He said as he pulled out the first envelope.

He pulled out the paper and read the first name.

"Our first finalist is Sara Cortez and her dancing shoes! Sara come up here!" He smiled and made her stand next to him on the stage.

"Our next finalist..." He looks down at the paper that was in the envelope and raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Or should I say, finalists, a pair! Jim and Jon Morales! Come on up her you two actors!"

They go up there and bow. Again, the crowd cheers and claps.

The crowd quiets down.

He, again, pulls out the final envelope. He pulls out the paper and smiles.

"To no surprise, our second pair, our last finalists..."

Me and Kenzie were holding hands really tightly.

"Kenzie and Angelique!"

We open our eyes and scream and jump up and hug each other. We ran up to the stage.

He congradulated us and we stood next to the other finalists.

"Our finalists!" He said and used his arm to point to all of us.

We all hold hands and bow and the audience was going crazy.

We waved to the audience as the curtains closed.

Me and Kenzie got our stuff from the back and went outside.

As we opened the door to go to the seats, we were talking and next thing you know I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sor-" I looked up and saw Ilan.

We both took a step back.

Kenzie just stood there.

"Uh... Congrats on being finalists." He spoke up saying.

"Uh... T-thanks." I somehow managed to spill out.

"Thanks Ilan." Kenzie said as she pulled me around him to go to the rest of the girls. 

Ads she pulled me away, I glanced back at him and he glanced as well. I gasped and quickly turned away.

Sophie screamed and said. "You guys are finalists!"

"I know!" Kenzie squealed.

We all laughed and came together in a group hug.