Finding the Tempest: Part 3

One of Sirena's crew came and grabbed the backpack from my hand.

Sirena smiled and let my mom go.

My mom got up and ran towards me. I hugged her and she went behind us and sat by the computer.

Sirena was still staring at us and signaled for the other three girls to let go of my sister, my nina and Kenzie's mom.

My sister was crying but helped my nina to go with my mom. And Kenzie's mom went over as well.

I looked at Agala and Nixie was still behind her.

"What are you doing? I said to let go of Agala too." I said.

Sirena smiled.

"Well... If you remember deary.... Agala was originally with us... So... You don't own her." Sirena said.

"Own her? You don't own her either. She's not your property. She's a... well not exactly human but she's stil something and not just some item for you to own." I kinda yelled at her.

She got mad and lifted her hand towards me I felt something wrap around my throat and I started gasping for air. I heard my mom and sister gasp.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do!" Sirena shouted. She let go and I fell to the floor and started gasping.

Sirena turned around and grabbed my backpack and opened it up. She took out my jacket and uncovered the tempest.

She smiled and turned around. Thanks for this guys. I really want to stay and chat but, we have an ocean to rule." She said and smiled. She signaled towards Nixie and she wrapped Agala's hands with some rope and started taking her away.

"No! NO!" Agala shouted as Nixie started bringing her towards the door.

"Angelique!" Agala shouted.

"We'll save you Agala! We promise!" I shouted as they all went out the door.

I got up and ran towards the door and looked outside but they were gone.

I went back to the other room where everybody was at.

"Guys! We have to go! Now!" I said.

I went and grabbed my backpack where Sirena dropped it.

"Angelique." I heard a voice say.

I stopped and the girls stepped aside.

My mom was staring at me.

"I'm going with you." She said.

"What?!" My and my sister said.

"Mom, no. You need to stay here and be safe. I don't want you getting hurt. You almost could have died just right now." I told her.

"But you guys need all the help you can get." Noreen said.

"Yeah. And we can go with you to Australia. We can help you guys." My mom said.

My sister, Carina, stood up too.

"I guess we can help you." She said too.

I sighed.

"But what about Pat? You guys can't leave her here. We don't know how long we'd be gone." I said.

"I could stay at your grandpa's. He said I'm always welcomed." My nina said.

"Well if you guys are going, we have to leave right this second." I said.

"I'll have your uncle pick me up. He won't mind." My nina said.