Angelique vs. Sirena

She swam towards me and grabbed my hair and pulled me down.

She punched me once and then tried to punch me again, but I stopped her hand with my powers and started pushing it away.

"You fight like a girl." I said and grunted. I reached over and punched her in her face and she let go of my hair.

She let go of my hair and then I smirked and started swimming away. I heard a low rumbling sound and next thing you know Anahita was swimming towards me really fast.

"Watch out!" She shouted. I ducked and she threw an orb behind me and it hit Sirena and she slammed into a wall. She knocked out and started floating towards the floor. She gently hit the ground face first.

I turned around and looked at Sirena.

"I-.... Is she dead?...." I asked Anahita.

"No. Just knocked out.... But now is the time... I need to give my powers to you. And this..." Anahita said and went and grabbed the tempest from Sirena's hand.

She brought it over to me.

"First... I will give you the powers of the tempest.... So no one will ever find it again." She looked at the tempest and used her hands and her powers to gently crush it in her hands.

It slowly started cracking and then it turned into dust in her hands. She held it towards me and blew it on me.

I watched it as it fell on my skin like glitter and then disappeared into my skin.

She smiled and then looked at me.

"Now... For my powers..." She said.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She squeezed them a bit. Her hand started glowing and then it shone bright for a bit then stopped.

"That was it?..." I asked her.

"Yeah. That's it.... I'm gunna have to leave in a bit.... You know what that means..." She said and smiled a bit.

I sighed.

"Why do you have to go?....." I started to cry and she hugged me.

"You'll be okay.... You have all of these powers.... And I know you'll use them wisely." She said. We pulled away from the hug and she smiled at me. I smiled back.

Next thing you know, her eyes widened and she gasped a bit. She looked down and I followed her gaze.

There was something slightly sticking out from her stomach and she started to bleed.

She started floating and I grabbed her to support her.

"No.... No!!! Anahita!!!" I shouted.

She started breathing heavy.

"No! Don't leave me!" I said and took the item out of her.

She flinched a bit.

"Please... You'll be okay. You'll be okay." I said and tried to use my hands to stop the bleeding.

"Angelique..." She said quietly. She took a deep heavy breath. "Let me go...."

"No..... Please..." I said and started sobbing over her.

"Let me.... It was going to happen.... either way.... Just differently..." She said. I just kept crying. She removed my hands from her stomach and it started bleeding again.

I was still crying as her eyes started getting heavy. She started gasping.

"I'll be.... watching you..." She said. She breathed in one more time and her hand and head fell limp.