Chapter 2: Training

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*y/n pov*

Holy shit. I knew I recognised that building, I can't let them know that yet though just in case Aizen or some other bastard tries to kill me. I scratch the back of my head before talking.

Y/n:Oh how kind of you all, come in I'll make some tea.

Kisuke:Oh? Thank you.

I move out the letting them through before closing the door, as they enter the living room they see all the traditional style furniture.

Kisuke:You've really got a thing for tradition haven't you?

Y/n:Well I haven't had enough time to get new furniture but I think I'll keep it like this.

Tessai:That's understandable.

They make themselves at home as I go and make some tea, coming back in I see that the two kids are routing through the boxes they had brought with them. I gently place the tea's in front of my guests before casually approaching the children.

Y/n:What have you got their kids.

Jinta:They're the gifts Urahara forced us to bring.

Urahara:I didn't force you, if I rember correctly you-

Jinta:Shut up old man!

A laugh a little before crouching down to them.

Y/n:Well I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet all of you.

Jinta:The names jinta.

Ururu:I'm Ururu.

I nod before walking back over to the table and sitting down.

Y/n:So who are the two of you?

Urahara:Kisuke urahara, at your service.

Tensai:I'm Tensai.

I nod as Urahara looks at the clock, he suddenly gets up before bowing.

Urahara:I'm sorry but I need to cut this short.

Y/n:Your store?

He blinks comically.

Urahara:How do you know I own a store?

Y/n:You have your name in bold written on the store.

He rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

Urahara:Well anyway we must be going, feel free to come by anytime.

Y/n:Same for you.

They nod before taking the kids and leaving not taking the boxes, I let out a sigh of relief hopefully he wasn't able to sense my spiritual pressure yet. As I get stronger I'll have to work on hiding it.

Y/n:Oh yea the boxes!

I get up before walking over to the boxes, oh there's a note. It reads:

"Hey neighbour have some free Urahara shop merch! We look forward to your patronage.

-Urahra."

Oh that's nice of him looking into the boxes I see that they were all just out of date stuff from his shop, that fuckin troll. Sighing I sort the various foods and sweets into different drawers, after this I need to train and use that unbound Zanpacto.

*small timeskip*

I'm currently sitting down in the middle of my bedroom in a meditation position, I'm gonna enter a dungeon and use the unbound Zanpacto so any resultant spiritual pressure won't be sensed by any soul reaper nearby.