Chapter 22: VS Soi Fon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Grabbing the captain by her shoulders I throw her out the window and into the rain, as expected she lands gracefully in her feet immediately activating her shekai.

Hyping myself up a little I simply have to beat her without getting hit three times with that claw....shit.

With a sudden burst of speed she blitzes me and closes the gap.

SHIT!

Blocking her claw we exchange blows with me trying not to get hit even once.

It's hard however with both her speed and martial prowess, forcing her hand away I take the opportunity to shadow dash through her and get a swip on her back ripping a large hole through her captain uniform.

-5,500

(29,500/35,000hp)

Alright! Not to bad.

-5,000

(10,000/15,000hp)

Curse Mark added!

(1/3)

WHAT?! Looking behind me I see Soi fon with her arm stretched out, a small trail of blood dripping off her shekai...

Soi fon:What's a matter? Didn't see it coming!?

She blitzes me again but she's slower now, she seems like she is at least, blocking with Semiramis I push her back before dashing away and activating my shekai.

Smirking chains lurch from purple portals that appeared next to the shinobi, this should put her off balance enough for me to hit her.

Just a little more.........

NOW!

Shadow dashing behind her once again I smirk as she goes for another strike with her claw, the Shinobi being shocked when my chains pierced her shoulders pulling her away and restraining her quickly.

-2,000

(27,000/35,000hp)

Now all I need to do is to-

Sensing something I dodge to the right, a large sword coming down on the spot I once stood, flipping away again I'm met by two other soul reapers...

Shunsui Kyōraku:

(55,000/55,000hp)

Nanao Ise:

(45,000/45,000hp)

....shit.

If I beat them no, even if I weaken them a lot it could change the outcome of the mission... Chad might win in his fight and get past them, then who knows what might happen.

Shunsui:Now, that wasn't very nice attacking a captain. An unprepared one of that.

Sitting down he pulls out a gourd.

Shunsui:Now how about we have a drink, everyone's been talking a lot about you.

He takes a long swig from his drink.

Shunsui:Especially Aizen! Haha, damn fool won't shut up about you!

Lowering my guard a little I sit down a few feet away from him surprising the reaper to no end, taking the gourd I drink it through the eye hole in my mask surprising him more.

Handing it back over I reply.

Y/n:Oh really? Am I that popular now?

Shunsui:OF CORSE! Until those invaders entered the soul society you where the big bad guy.